PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Former DE Ninkovich Describes How Patriots Leveraged Brady's Contract Against Players

Keeping Brady would have not significantly changed anything but 2.) on your list. Except we saved more than 48M in cap space over 20-21 that can be used to start rebuilding a roster that was going nowhere because of a dysfunctional offense.

It is just so insanely funny that the people who seem to be pissed most about us moving on from Brady are the ones who are supposedly Brady fans. You know, the ones who should be happy that he got to move to a stacked team to grab another ring instead of sitting out his final 2-3 years with a cap situation that was prohibitive of a quick rebuild.

He got a ring, we have a lot of space to start reshuffling the roster. It was a total win/win and therefore the right decision. It is that easy.
You don't seem to understand. I'm not talking about Bill moving on from Brady. It's perfectly fine.

His monumental mistake was not having an actual plan for going about it. For being one of the greatest minds in the NFL he sure as hell royally f**ked this one up.

But you keep on thinking this was all planned this way and it was a brilliant decision. LMFAO

Being so fragile only gets you so far.

Maybe Ian has counted on you developing a bit of emotional and spiritual maturity so he doesn't have to suffer from your constant whining and hurt feelings.

Having a pair makes life easier.

Just sayin
This is ironic, coming from the old guy who is clearly still butthurt after years of being trashed on this site by me. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have felt the need to try to take a shot. Imagine being so worthless in real life that you have nothing better to do than sign up for another account on a message board that banned you because, as it turned out, you were worthless on here as well. I have a pair. They get used frequently. May I suggest using yours? I know your wife probably resembles a prized boar, but they make medication to help with that situation for men in your age group. You may not be so bitter afterward.

i'm just glad brady went to a stacked team in the nfc. if he had stayed in boston nobody would have been able to stop kc from repeating and the dynasty talk.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back