PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Patriots & NFL Things to Know 4/12

Ha, I had forgotten about that Jeff Fisher blunder.

giphy.gif

ref JC Jackson. I hate it when pro athletes say "gotta feed the fam" when talking about their contract situation. I understand and believe everyone has the right to be paid what they are worth whether it be a businessman or pro athletes...but "gotta feed the fam" is kind of a slap in the face to people who actually work 3 jobs and struggle to feed their fam. I understand he needs to feed the fam, but damn, how much does that fam eat that he cant afford it on his salary. JC is going to be paid if he continues to play like he has.

If Billy uses his first pick on Justin Fields, then he can forget about catching Shula.

Jeff Fisher can go to Hell...and then GFH upon his arrival...

Yeah I abhor the Feed the Family line too...It's insulting...and JCJack isn't a #1 CB either...But Bill needs to get both his & Gilmore's situations resolved before the draft...No excuse to have loose ends such as your two Starting ****ing Cornerbacks remain untied that long...

I love statistics showing the J-E-T-E being duh J-E-T-E...

Just as Justin Fields isn't worthy of even #15 never mind a trade-up for him, none of Trask, Mills or Mond are worthy of #46.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back