PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Can Patriots QB Mac Jones Rebound? One Analyst Believes He’s Got an Underrated Advantage

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Can Patriots QB Mac Jones Rebound? One Analyst Believes He’s Got an Underrated Advantage
Ian Logue
One of the biggest issues heading into the 2023 season is going to be the future of New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones, who will be looking to rebound after a tough 2022 campaign.

The post Can Patriots QB Mac Jones Rebound? One Analyst Believes He’s Got an Underrated Advantage appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I like Greg Cosell; he's also on NBCSPhilthy sometimes because of his NFL Films connection in South Jersey... I hope he's right about Mac, though he still made more than a couple of really stupid passes throughout the season...

Now that his coaching has become more league-quality, the next item on the list to Help Mac Cook should be acquiring a Starting-Caliber Left Tackle and a reliable, shifty 3rd-Down RB via either free agency or the draft, preferably both... Brady was fortunate to have had those two positions in good hands most of his career here; the least Bill can do is show Mac the same courtesy.

In the meantime, Mac has to do his part to shape his body for the rigors of the NFL, including more steak, baked potato & broccoli and less skinny-jeans gruel...

@captain stone , I think we already have a 3rd down back in house…..

Montgomery or Strong can do it, IMO.

And yes…LT in the draft please…..hoping for Broderick Jones without needing to trade up…

@captain stone , I think we already have a 3rd down back in house…..

Montgomery or Strong can do it, IMO.

Strong, maybe... Monty's finished however.

And yes…LT in the draft please…..hoping for Broderick Jones without needing to trade up…

Yep... Depending on how the pre-draft free agency period goes, Bill should have his choice of future starters at either LT or CB1 at #14.

Strong, maybe... Monty's finished however.

Yep... Depending on how the pre-draft free agency period goes, Bill should have his choice of future starters at either LT or CB1 at #14.
From day 1 I have not understood the Ty Montgomery luv. He seems like a swiss army knife where all the blades are dull.

We will not see, now or in the future, a Josh Allen or a Patrick Mahomes in Mac Jones. His second-year regression, regardless of justifications, will delay his progress forever. He will never be what he could have been at any measurement time, My opinion.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back