PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Brady Reaffirms His Patriot Feelings

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Brady Reaffirms His Patriot Feelings
Bob George
The crowd roared. He waved to the crowd. Then he sprinted down to the south end of the field. When he got to the end zone, he screamed his familiar “Let’s go!!!!!” with perhaps a few colorful words thrown in. He then ran back to the podium at the north end zone, hugged his three children, and the ceremony began. Tom Brady came back home after three years. Finally.

The post Brady Reaffirms His Patriot Feelings appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Reaffirmed his Patriot feelings so much, he even told Tracy Wolfson during the nationally televised halftime interview with CBS that he gets to watch “two of my favorite teams play today”.

WTF

One of life's great paradoxes.......
Can you be a "Patriot forever" while owning a chunk of the Raiders (after failing to buy a chunk of the Dolphins)?

Head Explode GIF by Martin Onassis

Lawyers at 345 Park Ave would argue.......

No Way Cat GIF

Brady Reaffirms His Patriot Feelings
Bob George
The crowd roared. He waved to the crowd. Then he sprinted down to the south end of the field. When he got to the end zone, he screamed his familiar “Let’s go!!!!!” with perhaps a few colorful words thrown in. He then ran back to the podium at the north end zone, hugged his three children, and the ceremony began. Tom Brady came back home after three years. Finally.

The post Brady Reaffirms His Patriot Feelings appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Well, I can't comprehend considering Pape or Bird above Williams or Russell. Ted was the greatest hitter who gave 5 years of his prime to active duty flying combat aircraft. Pape was clutch, end of his story. Russell was so dominating. Watch the documentaries of his performances. Someday you may add others to the list but never replace any of those four.

TB12 should pretend to go along with the idea that he will think about joining the Jets... ESPN can televise "The Decision II" where Brady will sit down with Jim Gray who has experience with these sort of programs and then when it's time tell America "F the Jete you ain't getting my talents I'm staying retired" :D

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back