PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: 5 Thoughts on the Patriots Win Over the Browns

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
5 Thoughts on the Patriots Win Over the Browns
Ian Logue
It was another terrific effort by New England during Patriots vs Browns, as Bill Belichick's group improved to 6-4 on the season.

The post 5 Thoughts on the Patriots Win Over the Browns appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Your point #5 is one the national media paid scant attention to, but was the most important thing I saw during the game, it show how much of a TEAM this group is, this could bode well for the rest of the season TEAM can often hit above their weight. The week to week improvement could make this TEAM one no one want to face in the playoffs.

Reactions: Ian
Your point #5 is one the national media paid scant attention to, but was the most important thing I saw during the game, it show how much of a TEAM this group is, this could bode well for the rest of the season TEAM can often hit above their weight. The week to week improvement could make this TEAM one no one want to face in the playoffs.
Another aspect of that is that it finished the third 90+ yard TD drive of the day, but this one led by the backup QB. Strong showing of offensive power.

"Speaking of the defense, there’s been a fair amount of criticism following Matt Judon’s hit on Zach Wilson a couple of weeks ago..."

Not from me... I thought both hits on Punky were legit... And the RTP hankie thrown at Dee Wise yesterday was real ticky-tack also...

Best game of Dugger's career so far, without a doubt... Maybe he's finally learning that he can actually under-cut some of those routes...

Nice moment for Meyers... Wished I had seen it live, but the ****ing network took the game away before the 4th quarter even ****ing started!

Don't want him to return punts ever, Ever again however. Wasn't PR supposed to be one of Dugger's attributes?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back