PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: 5 Thoughts From the Patriots Loss to the Cowboys

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
5 Thoughts From the Patriots Loss to the Cowboys
Ian Logue
ith Sunday's game a little more in the rear-view, the final outcome remains disappointing considering all the things the Patriots ended up doing right in a game where they had a shot to come away from this one victorious.

The post 5 Thoughts From the Patriots Loss to the Cowboys appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Kneal, Harry an experienced, veteran receiver?

Mac's 2nd INT vs NO was ALL Jonnu Smith's fault...100%.

Mac was PFF's 2nd-highest graded QB behind... Carson ****ing Wentz?!? The same Carson Wentz who ****ing BLEW the Murderer-Worshippers game?!?! Then again, PFF says that Dee Notso Wise is our best defender, so...

The OL absolutely ****ing sucks, as some here were afraid might happen, but yeah I also feel that Mac is telegraphing the snap count... In fact he sounds Exactly like Cam Newton when he barks out the signals...

Reactions: Ian

Mac's 2nd INT vs NO was ALL Jonnu Smith's fault...100%.

Mac was PFF's 2nd-highest graded QB behind... Carson ****ing Wentz?!? The same Carson Wentz who ****ing BLEW the Murderer-Worshippers game?!?! Then again, PFF says that Dee Notso Wise is our best defender, so...

The OL absolutely ****ing sucks, as some here were afraid might happen, but yeah I also feel that Mac is telegraphing the snap count... In fact he sounds Exactly like Cam Newton when he barks out the signals...
I think a lot of things that teams do to be successful in the passing game is before the snap. Brady was a master at it. Protection changes, hot routes, knowing where the pressure will come from, seeing the defense. Its just hard for Mac to be at that point where he can really do that yet.
Faults of ints is not narrowed to one or two QB's. All QB's have that ball that should not have been picked, it evens out when they throw a bad ball and its dropped like that happened in the texans game twice. All QB's have the same thing happen to them, some are just better than others at not putting passes in harms way.

I was setting him up for me to kill him a couple of sentences later when I pointed out the rookie knew more than he did ;)

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back