PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never forget

The ones that Donald witnessed from his golden throne at 721 Fifth Ave.???
Seriously. Take that politics crap elsewhere..

Never forget…

…to turn a well-intentioned thread about the 20-year anniversary of 9/11 into a partisan pissing contest.
I hoped this wouldn’t happen, just for one day I hoped we could unite as a nation. But unfortunately this is where we are in 2021. Hopefully by the 30th anniversary we will be united once again.

The post-911 Fourth Reich/War Of Terror dishonors and insults the victims, including those I loved

Our country's response is a missed opportunity to demonstrate that resentment and enmity toward us is misplaced.
You're just a despicable human being who has zero concept of honor. YOUR statements YESTERDAY are what dishonor and insult the victims.

Seriously. Take that politics crap elsewhere..
Didn’t say anything to Philly. Posted a **** link by a ****e media source by a tweet of some son of a right wing criminal.

I hoped this wouldn’t happen, just for one day I hoped we could unite as a nation. But unfortunately this is where we are in 2021. Hopefully by the 30th anniversary we will be united once again.
Hope in one hand…

Football matches in Britain observed a minute's silence.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.35.37 PM (2).png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.35.37 PM (2).png
    8.2 MB · Views: 1
Never forget…

…to turn a well-intentioned thread about the 20-year anniversary of 9/11 into a partisan pissing contest.
They can't help themselves but it doesn't make it right.

Last edited:
The same attitude that we've run into here is the same attitude that will make it impossible by the 30th anniversary or the 40th. These things always seem to be started by the same side.

Didn’t say anything to Philly. Posted a **** link by a ****e media source by a tweet of some son of a right wing criminal.
There's a HUGE difference between providing a link that we may or may not see (I didn't) and directly talking crap about a former President who has nothing to do with 9/11, in a thread meant to honor the heroes and victims. It's like seeing a variant of TDS.

There's a HUGE difference between providing a link that we may or may not see (I didn't) and directly talking crap about a former President who has nothing to do with 9/11, in a thread meant to honor the heroes and victims. It's like seeing a variant of TDS.
No, it doesn’t. It’s both political crap. You’re being purposefully obtuse.

It's still politics and doesn't belong in this thread. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Yes it got off track.
Perhaps forgotten is that there was real ongoing fear in this country post 9-11 about dirty bombs, chemical or biological attacks in major cities. There had two be a response and the actions in Afghanistan in the first year were legitimate acts to prevent an even bigger more destructive post 9-11 attack. The US government had to deny a safe haven for Al Qaeda after 9-11
The whole Iraq war was a huge mistake....but to paint the initial Afghanistan actions by special ops as "dishonoring the victims" is pure BS.
It dishonors brave men and women who sought to deny Al Qaeda a forward operating base in 2001-2002. To paint all US actions as "The Fourth Reich" is ridiculous hyperbole
Oppression and abuse of immigrants, documented or not, within the already terrorist immigration system got astronomically worse. Undocumented immigrants have never had anything to do with terrorism; the 9/11 hijackers received their student visa renewals in the mail from INS six months AFTER crashing the planes. The into-orbit expansion of the already out of control military proliferation did nothing but take countless innocent lives, and endanger all of us even more. Afghan families were thrust pictures of the burning towers in their faces as they were being terrorized and murdered, with no idea what they depicted or meant. A female American foreign affairs journalist flatly stated on 9/12 that we brought this upon ourselves, and she was labeled 'unpatriotic'. The 9/11 attacks, first and foremost, will always represent the fact that the United States' intelligence community is...not. Intelligent. This is where the focus short and long term should have been. I have zero inclination that things would have been any better if Gore were the president. The ineffectuality of this mess from DHS on down is felt as much as anyone by...us. The Boston Marathon bombings are **** Cheney's magnum opus to terrorism prevention. The Tsarneavs were from...Chechnya. The Russian government warned us that Tamerlan was linked to extremist groups. Our response: "Those Russians, what do THEY know?!" After interviewing the family, the FBI agents told his mother that he was getting information from really extremist sites, and that they were "afraid of him." But they did determine that the brothers were not black. Or Hispanic. Or undocumented immigrants. "Cut him loose! Let him go! Boys will be boys. Can't you see we spend $trillions profiling and criminalizing a bunch of poor people who could never get a visa?" ...under the false guise of 'keeping us safe'.

Someone asked what was the reaction to 9/11 in the Middle East. I posted a link to video of people celebrating the death of 3000 people.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back