PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NESN: Malcom Brown ups his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense is going to be a big part of the Pats getting off to a good start.

3- 1 is not far fetched with this D.

That includes a win over Arizona. I think Palmer will screw up more than JG.

I've been on record many times about how well he played down the stretch last season. He was awesome. And he's only going to get better and better. Many veterans have commented about how veteran-like he was even as a rookie. Knighton marveled at it when he arrived. I absolutely love this kid.

Last edited:
This defense is going to be a big part of the Pats getting off to a good start.

3- 1 is not far fetched with this D.

That includes a win over Arizona. I think Palmer will screw up more than JG.
ill be fine with 2-2

Thanks, Jim Irsay!

a1702e1fdd195bf525900e6452378014.jpg

"What?!? The draft is TODAY?!?"

Thanks, Jim Irsay!

a1702e1fdd195bf525900e6452378014.jpg

"What?!? The draft is TODAY?!?"
Did you two see the article where Irsay said they sat Luck in the preseason game against Buffalo because Wrecks takes preseason too seriously? Lmao I saw it on another board but didn't post it here because it was linked to ESPN. I REFUSE to post anything from them here. I read it though and it's hilarious.

Brown, Hightower, and Collins will lead us to the #1 ranked run defense.

it was A steal then, its steal now, it'll be steal for years to come

One cannot forget Pot Roast as a factor in that as well.

And Long looks like he can really set the edge. Pats getting burned on the edge last season was painful to watch and one of the underrated factors for not making it to SB.

And Long looks like he can really set the edge. Pats getting burned on the edge last season was painful to watch and one of the underrated factors for not making it to SB.
All of these people and we didn't even mention Sheard. Stopping the run is one of Sheards big strengths.

Damn! :eek:

All of these people and we didn't even mention Sheard. Stopping the run is one of Sheards big strengths.

And then there's McC! I was so happy watching him the other night.

He stuffed the run, he rushed the quarterback, he covered running backs and tight ends, and he dropped into zone coverage in the flat. He’s going to be a fun player to watch.

Here's a full film review of his great game and usage vs NO
Film Review: How the Patriots used Shea McClellin in a fun, new way

I guess nobody expected to read the words McClellin and fun in the same sentence either ...

And Long looks like he can really set the Pats getting burned on the edge last season was painful to watch and one of the underrated factors for not making it to SB.
Thank Chandler Jones. Teams attacked his side mostly whenever they wanted to run the ball heavily. The Pitt game was the only one I can really think of where they attacked Ninko's side with some success, largely because he was getting held on almost every play that game.

Yup. He does everything well. That's why I think the team should seriously try to find a way to extend him. Letting someone like Ayers walk a few years ago is one thing. You don't let a Jabaal Sheard walk without at least extending a competitive offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News