PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEM, your Hobbs' wager, are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, what day does free agency begin?
technically yes but look realistically at the picture

admit the bet was a bad idea and move on

or
accept the deal presented to you and deal with it

NEM, we both know that Asante is gone - if he returns I'll put NEM was right - Asante is back as my Sig here in red for the season I am so certain he is gone even if Franchised - so making a bet that is a Sure thing to be voided is foolish

Last edited:
NEM what is the point of making this ridiculously STUPID bet? EVERYONE knows that it is HIGHLY unlikely Asante Samuel will be returning. Just so you can continuously bash Hobbs KNOWING full well that he will be the starter next year. BB knows more than you, and is smarter than you so get over it.

The terms are a little harsh,methinks,how about a ban for a month or something like that?I dont want to see these people gone for a year,whether I agree with them or not,I like having them around....my 2 cents...

I'm fascinated with his reasoning for picking me. I give NEM his share of grief, but I don't think I'm anywhere near the top of NEM's enemies list on this board. That honor probably goes to Box.

WRONG! THAT HONOR GOES TO NEM!

Again, if he stuck to what he originally said which was Hobbs would not start next year w/o the dubious Samuel caveat then I'm GLADLY in.

----------

I am going to bed, but I just noticed that this thread has almost 2,000 views. Must be the Legend Of NEM.
Legend????? A legend in his own mind!

NEM doesn't care that there's a difference between FAMOUS and INFAMOUS.
NEM reminds me of Conrad Dobler in the old Miller Lite commercials in the late 1970s, early 1980s. Dobler would stir up crap and eventually step into the background while the rest of masses go after each other.

7 more to go. At this rate I'll hit 1000 in April. Stay tuned!

I guess you get second team and threatening a starters job, that's pretty good.

Could be a hall of fame starter, right? (NEM?)

I think you start as a rookie, then get put on the practice squad.

What's to stop the loser from registering as NOT-NEM or Carton_Of_Pebbles and posting up a storm?

I don't know why everybody needs others to agree with them. The boards are supposed to be a way to exchange ideas.

Just agree to disagree, until one person is proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Like Brady vs Bledsoe.............can I get a holla from all those who think Drew is better............... (silence)...................... (silence)...........

What is to stop the loser from reistering as a second account? They said that the winner is able to IP check.

If the Pats had beaten the Colts and were in Miami preparing for the Bears, this thread would not exist.

Makes the Colts comeback victory sting all the more. :(

What's the final decision on this? Was the wager accepted?

Someone help me understand - if Hobbs is a starter is NEM gone? Or does NEM stay?

What's the final decision on this? Was the wager accepted?

Someone help me understand - if Hobbs is a starter is NEM gone? Or does NEM stay?

no wager. :) NEM wants to make Asante a part of the deal, Sooner doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back