PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need to get to 16-0 to tie our win streak record (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Yeah baby.

10 straight wins reyt narow

Too early for this kind of talk. I really like what I'm seeing out of this team, but I say there is still only a 2% chance they actually go undefeated.

Even the 2007 team needed a fluke Rex Ryan timeout & questionable defensive foul on 4th down to avoid defeat to a bad Ravens team.

Too early for this kind of talk. I really like what I'm seeing out of this team, but I say there is still only a 2% chance they actually go undefeated.

Even the 2007 team needed a fluke Rex Ryan timeout & questionable defensive foul on 4th down to avoid defeat to a bad Ravens team.
well then the win streak record can't happen, at least not this season

I think the Steelers still have the "regular season" winning streak record...they won 13 in a row in 2004...then won some more in 2005...I think their streak is at 19-20 games...not sure....

Hey, if we’re just pulling numbers from a hat I’ll give them a 3.3% chance

I think the Steelers still have the "regular season" winning streak record...they won 13 in a row in 2004...then won some more in 2005...I think their streak is at 19-20 games...not sure....
Colts have regular season. Patriots have overall longest streak.

Dude, Patsfans aren’t interested in records unless you’re counting championships
that's not true.

21 in a row people cared
19-0 of course they would care

16-0 I know I cared, even without the SB victory, remains the greatest Pats team of all time.

24 in a row

Most QB Wins.. people care.

There are many

I say win the Super Bowl and then go for 16-0

Bulldogs are super cute but have significant respiratory issues. :(

how Manningesk.....regular season records....Colts playoff records are more like Moraesk....

We're on to the Giants.

how Manningesk.....regular season records....Colts playoff records are more like Moraesk....
surprised that banner is not up. Way more impressive than raising banners for games you actually LOST.. one of them 45-7

Can you go 16 and 0, with no O?

..... or No?

Oh yeah there streaked ended when they were 15-0 and benched their starters the last game against the jest. And then they lost the Super Bowl....a truer example of a colts eff up can not be had....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes