PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need help finding a shirt I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryk

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If this is OT, sorry. But earlier this week I saw a Patriot Superbowl t-shirt online that had "Wicked" on it. (Vague, I know). I cannot find it again. I can find one for Superbowl LI on ebay, but the one I saw was for LIII. I want to buy it for a relative in Colorado - because, well, you know, everyone out here in New England is Wicked Smaht. Anyone see anything like this? Thanks!

If this is OT, sorry. But earlier this week I saw a Patriot Superbowl t-shirt online that had "Wicked" on it. (Vague, I know). I cannot find it again. I can find one for Superbowl LI on ebay, but the one I saw was for LIII. I want to buy it for a relative in Colorado - because, well, you know, everyone out here in New England is Wicked Smaht. Anyone see anything like this? Thanks!

Is this it?

New England Patriots NFL Pro Line by Fanatics Branded Super Bowl LIII Bound Hometown Slogan T-Shirt – Heather Gray

Oh goodness YES! I was on their site too and didn't see it. Thank you so much. I am usually very good finding things with google. I just kept hitting walls this morning.

You're welcome. Hope they still have the size you are looking for. ;)

Cool shirt and price. Lousy sizes available.

another request.. where can I find the red zip hoodies that were worn ny Gronk (sleeves cut off) and others during the parade? I tried Google but no joy tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft