PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

if the celtics lose a home game they lose the series. they have to hold serve.

Oy, when the Bruins lost I thought, "I'll put on the Celtics. At least they were up by 8 last time I checked at the end of the 2nd quarter..." I don't need to tell you how that turned out.

Yeah Celtics need to go up 3-1 otherwise I don't feel good.

Maybe the Rockets should have been concentrating on the Warriors instead of crying about the referees when Harden's jump shot is modified in such a way that he's jumping 2-3 feet forward after his release, landing on the defender, and doesn't get called for a foul. They might have found a way to even the series.

Last night's game was a disaster....we lost it with 7 minutes left in the 3rd where we got out scored 24-2.

Kyrie can't be off like that again...even if they were forcing him left all night. Hats off to Bledsoe for a much better defensive effort.

Tatum needs to make plays when he is switched into a favorable match up.

Horford has been amazing....hope he can keep it up.

And somebody pay attention to Middleton.......the dude is an all star....

Hope Brodgon is still rusty.....

need Tatum to start shining like he can, when others are off, take the damn ball, and ball out

also would be nice if our back up PG plays a bit better too

So the Celts performance the other night gave Ainge a heart attack. Understandable

need Tatum to start shining like he can, when others are off, take the damn ball, and ball out

also would be nice if our back up PG plays a bit better too

IMO, I think Rozier plays too fast. A little more controlled would be better, but then again he's more of a shooting guard, IMO....perhaps space him out and let him shoot open threes.

OK, lets take back the series lead today

also, i love the freak, but he really is getting the softest fouls

Hopefully the Celtics can continue this. They did well on the road and now need to put in work at home.

I still feel very confident they win this series even if they split at home, but I'm hoping they can hold on to this one and really put the pressure on in game 4. They need to take this one first.

The Celtics need to play better D. While they can win a high scoring game I like their chances better in a game where we effectively take away the easy 2 from the Greek freak.

Somewhere, Gronk is so happy at this Celtics score.

series over. the Celtics won't win another game in Milwaukee.

Celts putting the sleeper hold on the bucks....what a f*cking joke tonite

tatum blows. has been playing like kaka all year long. he plays no defense what so ever when his shot isn't falling. he's turning into an entitled diva. I wonder how that happened.

Last edited:
You don't know that.
just my opinion. home court is huge in the nba. they were fortunate to win a game there. just look at last years playoffs. lots of home wins.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back