Myers attacks Goodell and defends Brady...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OK.

This is getting old. Once again, Gary Myers goes after the League and defends Tom Brady, this time in the context of Peyton's "joke" at Rob Lowe's Roast (Link below).

There is nothing humorous about Brady’s reputation being damaged by Deflategate, perhaps the biggest bunch of nonsense in NFL history. He is still blown away that Roger Goodell went after him so hard for something he has sworn he did not do.

I spoke with Brady for a couple of minutes after the Giants-Patriots game on Thursday night, and he is not laughing at being suspended for the first four games, especially when an NFL attorney admitted in court last year that the league had no direct evidence that Brady either knew how the footballs were deflated in the 2015 AFC Championship Game or had anything to do with them getting deflated.

Still looking for the articles by the CHB and MCI on this one...or maybe they were too busy swooning over Lowe and wondering how they could get Peyton to autograph their [inappropriate for a family site but use your imaginations]...

Tom Brady won't be kidding around when 4-game ban ends

Good for Myers, I really wish there were some way to pay that mother for.cker Goodell back, he's a goddamn criminal.

Has there ever been a case of miscarriage of justice where it was widely accepted that the punished person was not only overpunished but completely innocent, moreso than Defamegate?

There will always be the trolls and haters who won't listen to any dissenting viewpoint anyway, but the vibe I'm getting is that this suspension is completely bogus.

It is building and will hopefully stoke animosity against the NFL* management.

Yeah, not bad. I think I'm sick of making the "the tide is turning" joke so I'll refrain this time. But there is something to be said for the conventional wisdom shifting, very very slowly, over the years. So yeah, every bit helps I suppose.

I guess I'll also not judge him for having About Last Night being one of his top 10 favorite movies (but that is frightening).

myers wrote a book with brady last yr. So him supporting brady is no surprise

Has there ever been a case of miscarriage of justice where it was widely accepted that the punished person was not only overpunished but completely innocent, moreso than Defamegate?

The Dreyfuss affair comes to mid.. Unfortunately there are no Emile Zola's in the press to write J'accuse

There will always be the trolls and haters who won't listen to any dissenting viewpoint anyway, but the vibe I'm getting is that this suspension is completely bogus.

It is building and will hopefully stoke animosity against the NFL* management.

It took 350 years before Pope John Paul II admitted Galileo was jobbed. Galileo's middle finger is on display at the Museo Galileo in Florence.

Wonders what Manning will get if he gets roasted anytime. Patriots fans should lobby the comedy channel to get him in the chair... afterall once you are part of one surely what good for the goose..

myers wrote a book with brady last yr. So him supporting brady is no surprise
But, he despises Belichick in particular and the Patriots, in general. He's still a dink.

Remember how all the haters went on air or wrote articles about how any quarterback (Brady) would be able to detect the slightest change to his precious footballs? IE when they were being deflated?

And yet, not one quarterback in the history of the league (that we know about) could detect cold weather was deflating their footballs by 1 pound (PSI) for every ten degree drop in temperature. Not one.

The NFL admitted it had no idea that footballs lost air pressure the colder it got.

And yet, coincidentally when discovering this for the first time in a very, very public investigation they just happened to find that one team that was also running a scheme to deflate their footballs by a minuscule .4 psi.

And that .4psi just also coincidentally happens to be the margin of error between the two gauges they used that night.

Its just absolutely disgusting what they've done to a man that truly is an ambassador to the game.

Jesus comes to mind.

And like Brady will in 30 days...

-NLu4a.gif

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back