PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/27/07 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/27 AM

Great work...Please dont stop

Thanks mrs. B.

So is AlisonlovesBrady still going to file reports?

It's good to hear the crowd give Moss a good ovation like that.
That will help him keep his good disposition.
Thanks for your reports Mrs. B.
Keep them coming.

thanks for the reports . The quest begins :)

Karen - your blog was my first stop when I logged in this afternoon. No more disclaimers, you're the best and your fan base loves you.

As always, thanks for sharing your enjoyment of our Patriots with those of us living a bit further away. :rocker:

p.s. I went to leave a comment at the blog but, it wanted me to sign-in to post. I either didn't see or missed the signs to your security office so I'm back to your tried and true fanclub thread. ;)

I'll remove that security... it's an open door policy in my world. :)

Karen....two words for you..........

Thank You!!!!

Just have to add my 2 cents and say thank you. There's alont in your report that the "real media" don't have. Thanks for doing it.

BTW -- Heard Alisonlovedbrady on the radio yesterday and can't believe he still has a job.

Mrs. B -
Karen, a fantastic job as always.

As a side node, Reiss is also reporting about the decals on the helmet for Marquise Hill.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I heart these reports. Probably haven't thanked you enough in the past for them, but rest assured I've greatly enjoyed your observations over the years.

Great pictures, too!

Can't wait to see what goes on tonight =)

* I saw a new drill today in which there was a large ring (like a 10ft hoola-hoop) placed on the ground and a towel was dropped just inside the rim. The DBs ran around the curve and had to drop their hand to scoop it up on the way by.

Mrs B nice post as always. We on here cant get enough so even if some is second time thru its still good stuff.

I believe this drill was a drill geared to getting good position and a low center of gravity for a gunner.....could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me..anyone else who saw it have an idea.

Thank you Mrs. B!

Anyone else think that Seau is just a freak? I mean he's like 40 and still looks like a bodybuilder.

If we could give you a higher rating than just 5 stars for your posts I think most of us would,they exceed excellence...Awesome job as usual! :rocker:

That pic of you on the hill looked crowded. Make sure you get plenty of space next time. After all, genius's need room!!! Thanks again, and tell Big Al or Jake they did a nice job on the photo's too!

Thanks for the report Mrs. B! :D

http://flickr.com/photos/patriotworld/918151533/in/set-72157601040759908/

My first impression is this looks like an edge rushing drill like the DL/LBs do at the Combine using cones to show where they have to turn the corner to get to the CB...another thought is this is a good way to develop a DB's balance for getting a hand on the low & away throws.

Thanks for the photos!

Lua looks like a little fire plug in the one picture, but Cory Mays looks pretty solid himself - do you know if that's Coach Patricia Mays is listening too?

Keep em coming Mrs B. Between you & Pats1, who needs the media? Outstanding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back