PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most Liked/Disliked Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats1989

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Liked: Bruschi. Warrior. Loved the guy.

Samuel: Very good player. Seemed to have a me first attitude.

Who are your most liked & Disliked Pat ever?

By us NE fans or everyone else nationally? Haha, Brady undeservingly wins the National most hated award hands down, but his polling numbers have definitely risen positively over the last 3 seasons. The tide is turning!!!!

Last edited:
I have a hard time disliking anyone that wore the Patriots uniform. I guess I am very forgiving since I am sure that other posters will name names of jerks that have been here.:eek:

I have a hard time disliking anyone that wore the Patriots uniform. I guess I am very forgiving since I am sure that other posters will name names of jerks that have been here.:eek:

Albert Haynesworth, Aaron Hernandez, Richard Seymour? All could be candidates for disliked.

Liked: Grogan, Troy Brown, Flutie, Hannah, Bruschi,

Disliked: Fryer, Zeke Mowatt.

Adalius Thomas? Arrived with an attitude that threatened to destroy the way Patriots conducted themselves WITHIN the organization and never played well enough to earn the money he was paid.

Ty Law was my favorite, then Tedy Bruschi (full name of my dof too!)

Talib.......

Likes: Bruschi, McGinest, Rodney Harrison, Vrabel, Wilfork.

Dislike: Kyle Arrington (except when on TY Hilton), Talib (never liked the guy).

Least favorite Patriots?? The dorito dinks for incessant texting like a couple of pre-teenage kids who just came from being backstage at a Justin Bieber concert :)

Most liked: Greg Robinson-Randall
Disliked: Jake Ingram

Disliked. Adalius Thomas. Reggie wayne (albeit short lived). Haynesworth.
i liked reggie waynes honesty and found it funny as he was leaving

he basically admitted the pats offense and work ethic was harder and more challenging than he wanted to take on at the end of his career

I have to go with Brady as most likable/admirable. I can't help but snigger a little over the avocado obsession, but he is an earnest, thoughtful and kind man set upon by jealous a-----oles on all sides.

A more complicated second choice would be Rodney Harrison, who almost single-handedly added to the Patriots ethos the essential element of a nasty little mean streak.

Can't/couldn't stand: Haynesworth, Bennett, Thomas. Insufferable pouty narcissists all of 'em. Two out of three have fallen into a well-deserved obscurity, of course. Let's go for the trifecta.

Favorite: Tom Brady, Troy Brown ( I contend that Brady's initial take off would have been delayed without Troy Brown), Tedy Bruschi ( to round off the TB trifecta), McGinest, Faulk ( Draft day Jersey sealed the deal), Wilfork (the only jersey I own), Ty Law (obvious), Edelman (my son would disown me otherwise), Gronk (my daughter would disown me otherwise), and Ben Coates (dude was awesome).

Dislikes: Hernandez (tragic and disgusting), Haynesworth (lazy freaking slob), Christopher Simms (idiot jealous f'ing ass wipe).

Like: players with initials T B, they played together.
Dislike: narcissistic player that spoke of himself by his number in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back