PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss would like to retire a patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the effort he's putting in blocking...It's been going under the radar with the media.

After making that statement, you have to feel as if he and the Patriots already have a deal in place and will be signed and announced the day FA is effective.

How can this only have 2 responses? There must be another one.

3kotter.jpg

How can this only have 2 responses? There must be another one.

3kotter.jpg

There was a big thread on this yesterday after he first said it.

Hopefully Moss will train hard a la jerry rice's twilight years and be productive for us into his 40's :)

I did hear (on another thread somewhere), that Tom said he wanted to play another 10 years if he could play with Randy. :rocker:

Yup, I think it's already a done deal, just not so official or anything. Randy ain't going NOWHERE.

Hopefully Moss will train hard a la jerry rice's twilight years and be productive for us into his 40's :)

Moss is 73 TDs away from Rice's record for TD receptions. Another 5 or 6 years with Brady and he would have a good chance at it.

Last edited:
I hope he plays for a price that allows us to keep a solid #2, a standout slot guy like Welker, and 2 good TE's.

I think Moss staying is a done deal, perhaps not inked and signed, but in the works at least. imo, he'll stay for less than absolute top dollar, though still w/ a decent contract. Apparently, and this is overlooked, Randy is quite the businessman and has already done pretty well for himself outside of just NFL paydays. If he's smart, continues to perform, I'm sure he has endorsements, book deals, etc. in his sites and realizes the enormous earnings potential if he stays in NE, performs well, behaves. I think he also realizes what he has in Brady as his qb, ie, the potential to be listed up there w/ Montana/Rice et al.

Randy and Tom for 10 more years! Damn...I can see at least 2 or 3 more SB victories coming from that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST