PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort leaving ESPN

"Retiring"

Bet he got axed with the espn disney layoffs but was given the courtesy of calling it a retirement

It sucks what he did to Brady, but I hold no Ill will towards the guy, I hope he has a good retirement.

I have no ill will either but he was on Boston radio and had a chance to set things straight and he danced around it.

If we can't criticize those who have died or will die, we can't criticize anyone at all.
Oldie joke. George Carlin: "did you hear about Sam? He died." Me: "ah poor Sam, what good guy he was." George Carlin: "Did you hear about Bob? He died." Me: "ah poor Bob he was such a good guy. What about Mort?" George Carlin: "That son of a ***** is still alive!"

He’s the Mike Pence of sports, who in spite of an evident lack of intellect or actual accomplishments rose to just about the highest of heights in his profession. Same holier than thou smarminess too. I‘d say good riddance but haven’t spent one second of time watching BSPN for over a decade. Buh bye

Attempt to tarnish. The only legacy that was tarnished was his own.
I STILL to this Day have to hear about how the patriots "Cheated" and used deflated balls. The clearly didn't. Science shows they didn't. But Brady got suspended and the team got fined, so in the eyes of the people they Absolutely cheated.

Its ******** and Mort is one of the PRIMARY REASONS. The dude Straight up Lied, Refused to Recant, And took a piss all over the integrity of the patriots.

Mort leaving ESPN

giphy.gif

I wish the man well. The TV guy I never cared much about or for, but that's irrelevant to his present circumstances.

Last edited:
He's a classless hypocrite, almost as damaging as Tomasse.
That said, he was only doing Roger's bidding.
He's just a part of the same scumy league machine cabal.

I wish him well ... He was a schill ... a stooge for the NFL a-holes.
It was apparent then as it is now ... that game plays out all the time with media people.
The league is all about image = $$$ ... greed runs rampant.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back