Morelli referee crew re-assigned to Pats-Eagles game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark.

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Pete Morelli Crew for Pats/Eagles Game

According to Zolak-He said the info comes from Mort so who knows if it is accurate. Their crew was removed from the Monday night game due to their officiating in the AZ game. Fantastic!

Morelli referee crew re-assigned to Pats-Eagles game

The officiating crew of the ARI-SF game was taken off of next week's SNF matchup between the Colts and Steelers as, basically, PUNISHMENT FOR SUCKING AT THEIR JOB. And were assigned to a game where their ****-ups will go more unseen. Hey, Pats-Eagles sounds like a good one!

Why is it always the Patriots getting the ****ty crews? If I'm not mistaken didn't the same happen for the Jacksonville game? Have there been any other officiating crews re-assigned aside from those two instances? What other teams have had "bad" crews reassigned to them?

This **** pisses me off not so much because I think there's a conspiracy to f*** the Pats over, but the principle of it basically says "We know less people will be watching this game so we don't care as much if you guys **** up here." Do officials get paid less according to the time frame they're officiating or something?

LOL are you ****ing serious?

The NFL is the ultimate troll and they seem to not give a **** who knows anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes