PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More AHern bad news; lawsuit alleges he shot man in face

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree that there is likely not a viable civil case here because of the plaintiff's initial denials, I believe that the Commish would haul in AH, ask questions, interview others, and quite possibly exact punishment were he to believe AH shot the doofus. The Commish really wreaks hell on those he claims lie to him.

All of this in a vacuum from AH's more serious issue with the dead person.

While I agree that there is likely not a viable civil case here because of the plaintiff's initial denials, I believe that the Commish would haul in AH, ask questions, interview others, and quite possibly exact punishment were he to believe AH shot the doofus. The Commish really wreaks hell on those he claims lie to him.

All of this in a vacuum from AH's more serious issue with the dead person.

The commissioner could come down hard on him for the multiple incidences, but at this point I don't even know if anyone can find evidence he was at the strip club the night of the shooting never mind being the guy who shot this guy. You gotta question the credibility of this guy for either lying to the police or in this court document, his felonious past, and the fact he chose a moron lawyer who would actually submit a brief that accidentally asked for $100k rather than $1 million.

Goodell got slapped pretty good on Bountygate because he punished players without any concrete evidence. He is going to have to have some evidence that Hernandez was involved in either shooting to suspend Hernandez at this point. Goodell's going to have to have more than this guy's word which already has changed from his initial statement to suspend Hernandez.

Personally, if Hernandez was anything more than a witness to either event, I hope he never plays a down ever again in the NFL.

"Goodell's going to have to have more than this guy's word which already has changed from his initial statement to suspend Hernandez."

Yes and that's why I said "interview others"

"Goodell's going to have to have more than this guy's word which already has changed from his initial statement to suspend Hernandez."

Yes and that's why I said "interview others"

Re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic here.

It's pretty suspicious that this lawsuit gets publicized AFTER the murder case. If he had filed a case weeks ago against Aaron Hernandez, why didn't that come out in the press ? Anyone can come out and say Hernandez did this, Hernandez did that, jumping on the bandwagon. Reminds me of Tiger Woods, he gets caught cheating, and then all of a sudden 10 women claim to be sleeping with Tiger.

It's pretty suspicious that this lawsuit gets publicized AFTER the murder case. If he had filed a case weeks ago against Aaron Hernandez, why didn't that come out in the press ? Anyone can come out and say Hernandez did this, Hernandez did that, jumping on the bandwagon. Reminds me of Tiger Woods, he gets caught cheating, and then all of a sudden 10 women claim to be sleeping with Tiger.

They DID file the case before the Hernandez murder story.

Re: isn't this the same attorney

who tried to shake AHERN down a few monsths ago for allegedly showing an unlicensed weapon in new york?

Re: isn't this the same attorney

who tried to shake AHERN down a few monsths ago for allegedly showing an unlicensed weapon in new york?

Ummm...I had forgotten about that one. Suddenly I am more dubious that situation was a shakedown

Apparently, he's involved in another gun situation in Rhode Island.

Peter Wilson ‏@PetesWire 2m

BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez named in Providence police report regarding nightclub disturbance in May. Gun (not his) recovered at scene. #wbz

Apparently, he's involved in another gun situation in Rhode Island.

Peter Wilson ‏@PetesWire 2m

BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez named in Providence police report regarding nightclub disturbance in May. Gun (not his) recovered at scene. #wbz

New York gun incident, FL gunshot incident, Providence gun incident, and now Attleboro. Alleged, but I'm seeing a pattern here. Too bad somehow Pats brass couldn't have been made aware of the allegations and effectively intervened with help.

New York gun incident, FL gunshot incident, Providence gun incident, and now Attleboro. Alleged, but I'm seeing a pattern here. Too bad somehow Pats brass couldn't have been made aware of the allegations and effectively intervened with help.

Florida Gun incident is heresay. Furthermore the refile was not about the amount of money but about the injuries.

The Rhode Island gun incident just says he was there. Not that he was involved. You know. He could have been a witness..

The New York incident was already proven to be a shakedown.

The most recent incident is the only one that seems to have any substance, but even then, that is not certain.

Don't know much about the NY incident, but DaBruinz may be right.

The Providence police report may be nothing. Named in a report means he was in the club, not necessarily that he was involved in any way.

The Florida incident has question marks all over it. If this guy knows Hernandez from CT, why did he tell the police that he didn't know the assailants? Why is he seeking justice in civil court over criminal court? What kind of attorney does he have that he would file court documents asking for $100k when his client wants $1 million?

Ok, the Providence police report is in. Hernandez was being taunted by a Jets fan for several blocks where Hernandez did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING other than trying to avoid confrontation. Hernandez had nothing to do with the gun whatsoever.

OK, at this point the dates, nightclubs and incidents are running together. What is the Providence incident now?

OK, at this point the dates, nightclubs and incidents are running together. What is the Providence incident now?

It was recently announce that in May he was named in a police incident outside a nightclub in Providence. It ended up being nothing though.

It was recently announce that in May he was named in a police incident outside a nightclub in Providence. It ended up being nothing though.

So this is the Jet fan taunting him one? Outside some strip club? Yeah, he didn't do anything but again, he sure seems to be unable to avoid seedy places where "incidents" like this happen. Pacman Jones, anyone?

If these guys would just stay home every once in a while none of this crap would have the chance to happen.

So this is the Jet fan taunting him one? Outside some strip club? Yeah, he didn't do anything but again, he sure seems to be unable to avoid seedy places where "incidents" like this happen. Pacman Jones, anyone?

If these guys would just stay home every once in a while none of this crap would have the chance to happen.

While it may not be to everyone's taste I hardly think there's serious criticism of a young guy being out clubbing. I do recognize that after midnight and at "gentleman's clubs" there's higher risk of incidents than at the mall.

While it may not be to everyone's taste I hardly think there's serious criticism of a young guy being out clubbing. I do recognize that after midnight and at "gentleman's clubs" there's higher risk of incidents than at the mall.

Every once in awhile, fine. This guy seems to do it an awful lot, though, which is somewhat eye-rolling when you consider his own interview where he claims to have grown up after becoming a father. Don't know too many (or ANY) new fathers who are out hitting up strip clubs all that frequently. Or ever.

I am pretty sure it was a regular club, not a strip club.

He is a guy in his mid-20s. I have no problem with him going out to a club especially when he does nothing wrong.

Going out to a club until closing is pretty low on the stupid things I did in my early to mid 20s.

I am pretty sure it was a regular club, not a strip club.

He is a guy in his mid-20s. I have no problem with him going out to a club especially when he does nothing wrong.

Going out to a club until closing is pretty low on the stupid things I did in my early to mid 20s.

For 40 million he can buy and build his OWN nightclub...don't even have to go to one

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes