PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

moore to cleveland

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Jets trade elijah moore to cleveland for a second round pick , cleveland gets a third round pick back as well... meaning judy is prob still holding on for a first and hopkins options are dwindelling... cmon bill pull the trigger

Jets trade elijah moore to cleveland for a second round pick , cleveland gets a third round pick back as well... meaning judy is prob still holding on for a first and hopkins options are dwindelling... cmon bill pull the trigger
yeah, that is how I read it too.

We might be the last man standing for Jeudy. Granted the Broncos could still just hang onto him if they don't love our offer.

We might be the last man standing for Jeudy. Granted the Broncos could still just hang onto him if they don't love our offer.

They will love our offer more at the trading deadline if Russ Wilson fizzles out….

We give them 3rd and 4th and Bourne . So they get two additional draft picks in a deep CB, TE and DE class. They replace Jeudy a 900 yard season receiver with a 700 yard receiver and get additional draft picks .

Win win !

They cannot afford Jeudy next year on the 5th year option and are not going to get anything more than a 3rd rounder . So better to accept pats offer and have their rookies get one extra year of experience .

It is bizzaro that some of you are talking our 1st round pick for Jeudy
I want him as much as most of you. He is worth a 2nd and 4th. Or 2nd and WR. Those are good offers
Take it or lets move on.
Edit: Jets getting a 2nd and giving up Moore and 3rd.
480pts-220pts. 260pts is a high 3rd for Moore
Jeudy 2nd and 4th is a high 2nd
2nd and Parker or most likely Bourne might have to be the deal

Last edited:
We give them 3rd and 4th and Bourne . So they get two additional draft picks in a deep CB, TE and DE class. They replace Jeudy a 900 yard season receiver with a 700 yard receiver and get additional draft picks .

It is bizzaro that some of you are talking our 1st round pick for Jeudy
I want him as much as most of you. He is worth a 2nd and 4th. Or 2nd and WR. Those are good offers
Edit: Jets getting a 2nd and giving up Moore and 3rd.
480pts-220pts. 260pts is a high 3rd for Moore
Jeudy 2nd and 4th is a high 2nd
2nd and Parker or most likely Bourne might have to be the deal

After seeing what the Jete received for Moore, I'm not giving up either of those packages for Jeudy now.

Hopefully this brings the price for Jeudy down at least a bit.

He’s a really talented WR, the Jets just screwed him. I wish he was coming to NE.

Rogers wants them to replace him with Cobb. Lol.

I just figured that Jeudy was the better reciever. If Moore got a high 3rd then we would need to give up a high 2nd for Jeudy. Or a mid 2nd and a player or mid 2nd and 4th.
Loved Moore coming out of College but he has not produced in NY. But their QB play was suspect
Jeudy has at least performed

He’s a really talented WR, the Jets just screwed him. I wish he was coming to NE.
I agree with you. He would be great here based on his ability!

Do you think Moore has higher value

I just figured that Jeudy was the better reciever. If Moore got a high 3rd then we would need to give up a high 2nd for Jeudy. Or a mid 2nd and a player or mid 2nd and 4th.
Loved Moore coming out of College but he has not produced in NY. But their QB play was suspect
Jeudy has at least performed

Jeudy might have the better overall physical package, but it's not significantly better than Moore's, who's also under cost control for a year longer... I just don't believe we need to give up as much for him now as we originally thought we had to.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back