PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats

The Bucs are going to have problems on Sunday. No way Mahomes and Reid make the mistakes the Rams made to keep them in the game.

Vikings will be tough for them too. They are playing much better these days. However, their last 3 against Atlanta X 2 and Detroit should be cake walks.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
The play was HOSS Y-Juke, too

Ok, so I just watched the replay & it wasn't that dumb of a decision. The Rams actually did a really good job of baiting Brady.

So, it's HOSS & the Rams rotate the SS, post-snap, to the strong side. Brady thinks he's getting a 1-on-1 against the Defender....but the FS flat-out-sprinted all the way over from the far side to get the INT.

Kind of disappointing (to me anyway) that he heads right for the locker and doesn't shake the other guy's hand after a loss.

He does this all the time.

Kind of disappointing (to me anyway) that he heads right for the locker and doesn't shake the other guy's hand after a loss.
He has but only certain QBs like Brees.

Don’t know why he doesn’t for guys like Goff amd Foles.

Last edited:
Nice pass tom...astute Pat's fans were saying Brady can't throw more than 10 yards downfield last season...and getting GDT bans for saying so...

"Astute"? YOU?!

6391419_peoplelaughingweb_jpeg20b3e5950894c166814749d685249589.jpeg

Did that really happen? He needs to take his lumps tonight! Stop acting like a spoiled baby. You got what you wanted and you threw into triple coverage.

Ok, so I just watched the replay & it wasn't that dumb of a decision. The Rams actually did a really good job of baiting Brady.

So, it's HOSS & the Rams rotate the SS, post-snap, to the strong side. Brady thinks he's getting a 1-on-1 against the Defender....but the FS flat-out-sprinted all the way over from the far side to get the INT.
Thanks for the breakdown. I was bewildered about why that ball was thrown into triple coverage but this sheds some light on that.

1-9 on throws over 10 yards....the cliff, it looms
Well he did complete downfield throws tonight. To the other team.

Brady used to have good field vision. I guess you lose that over time. Also throwing the down the field with plenty of time left? Stupid decision.

Rams get the all-important tiebreaker with the Bucs tonight for the 5th seed. Unlikely either team will win their division.

Rams get the all-important tiebreaker with the Bucs tonight for the 5th seed. Unlikely either team will win their division.

Bucs season could spiral if they’re not careful. That’s why it was a bad loss for the Bucs. Very bad loss. Now they the chiefs on Sunday? They could be in the last playoff spot. Disaster. Their biggest win against the packers seemed so long ago.

lol at the "Brady should retire talk". He's be a dramatic improvement if he came here. Dumb pass, but Arians scheme sucks and you could tell the DB who intercepted that sat on the route and knew what was coming because all you had to do was watch how that drive was going. People can **** on Josh all they want, but at least he can have some creativity in his drives.

Brady needs a good coach. Our coach needs a good quarterback. Hmm ...
Sure. Take away Brady’s 3 great WRs and 2 very good TEs and see how things work out. Seems I remember he didn’t like having Jakobi and Harry as starting WRs. How is it possible that a RB playing QB, with no arm and can’t read a defense or throw a pass accurately has a 68% comp % compared to the GOATs 60% last year?

And yes I’m laying it on thick...lol. He’s human....barely.

Brady used to have good field vision. I guess you lose that over time. Also throwing the down the field with plenty of time left? Stupid decision.
Or he has very few options on a play like that. Because the Rams played it that way, he basically needed a pinpoint pass. That whole offense tonight was just throwing it down field. No idea why Arians isn't implementing more sideline routes

Sure. Take away Brady’s 3 great WRs and 2 very good TEs and see how things work out. Seems I remember he didn’t like having Jakobi and Harry as starting WRs. How is it possible that a RB playing QB, with no arm and can’t read a defense or throw a pass accurately has a 68% comp % compared to the GOATs 60% last year?

Our current QB has 4 passing TD's, Brady had 24 last year and this year he has 25 in 10 games.

Since winning SB 53, Brady is 1-5 against SB contenders - KC, Baltimore, New Orleans X 2, GB, and Tennessee.

lol at the "Brady should retire talk". He's be a dramatic improvement if he came here. Dumb pass, but Arians scheme sucks and you could tell the DB who intercepted that sat on the route and knew what was coming because all you had to do was watch how that drive was going. People can **** on Josh all they want, but at least he can have some creativity in his drives.
Improvement yes. But not a guarantee the Pats are a playoff team if he stayed here.

I was being more ironic than serious. But I do think Brady would be faring better in Tampa under stronger coaching. Tom's a victim of his own over-reaching ambition and has been given too long a leash.

1-9 on throws over 10 yards....the cliff, it looms
Maybe not the cliff... but...

1606193530799.gif

...tonight he didn't pass the smell test. :oops:

Our current QB has 4 passing TD's, Brady had 24 last year and this year he has 25 in 10 games.
Because rushing TDs count less? I know all the differences but the way Cam is described here, he is 95% of the problem with this team. Just pointing out that TB has had his “bad” games too. And having maybe too much fun with it.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back