PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Never-Mores vs. Bo Peeps

Pats really only had one bad quarter against these guys. They did ok the rest of the game.

Someone has to figure out this RPO offense

I was hoping Wade Phillips had something up his sleeve....guess not...

Lots of tape for Bill to scheme against them

They are doing the same thing this year they did last year. Just executing it better. There are no surprises here.

Oh look, the Lakers are playing.

I am rooting for the Rams tonight, however I think it's no use.

wow, that looked too easy
They score so easily. Reminds of the Pats when we had 81/85. Scoring was so easy, you almost went through a season without taking any hits. In a way, their offense will protect the whole team, Defense will not spend much time on the field, Offense have so many options that you hardly get to lay any hits.

Brady took them to school in the no huddle. Surprised more teams don’t do it.

Lots of tape for Bill to scheme against them

I dunno....you can scheme pass defense, whos rushing, whos covering who, etc....but how do you scheme plays that just get run down your throat?

rams ST sucked there...both gunners had clear shots at thomas and flat missed the tackle.

Ravens score here and it is game over.

3rd n 13 hand off, and Gurly trots out of bounds instead of fighting for the extra 3...

The Pats broke the Rams.

Thanks a lot guys. We really could have used this one tonight.

I am a little annoyed at how this game is going so far. Maybe I should not bother watching tonight. I love football so I try to watch MNF every week but this does not seem to be a competitive game , I even picked the Rams as my upset pick, yikes !!

I see a Ravens L in one of their next 2 games (SF, Buf) Hopefully both.

I dunno....you can scheme pass defense, whos rushing, whos covering who, etc....but how do you scheme plays that just get run down your throat?

Blow up the point of exchange (IOW, go after Jackson when he's holding/handing off the ball), make good stops on 1st/2nd down to get them into 3rd and longs, and just MOVE bodies in the trenches vs. reacting.

Why does the ESPN broadcast always feel like a college football game?

I’d be curious to see what a drug test for Ingram would look like...

Rams defense getting destroyed

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back