PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minnesota Viking QB Teddy Bridgewater out for season with knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Teddy lead a pretty good drive against the Chargers on Sunday. I know it's preseason and maybe the 1st string D wasn't still on the field. But I thought he looked really sharp - quick decisions, precise passes.

As a fan who wants to see the best players play, injuries just plain suck. I can't imagine how deflating it must be for a guy who has worked his butt off for the entire offseason to do something he loves to have it taken away from him in an instant.

Really hope he is okay.

Too bad that Fraudger doesn't feel the same way as you about seeing the best players play. Tommy LomBrady would be starting the first game. I sometimes wonder if Fraudger is even a fan of the game.

Too bad that Fraudger doesn't feel the same way as you about seeing the best players play. Tommy LomBrady would be starting the first game. I sometimes wonder if Fraudger is even a fan of the game.

I don't know if he is a fan of the game, but he is definately not a fan of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back