PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michel, Sanu, and King on PUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you haven't been in contact with Mr Kraft??
I actually have, but haven’t had any luck. His secretary keeps telling me I just missed him as he was off to the massage parlor.

Remember the Idzik 12 from 2014 or w/e? None are on the team after Winters was released yesterday I believe.

Cleveland and SF have F'd up about 30 picks in two drafts.

Idk how you can mess up that many. I mean I'd want more picks myself but it don't matter if you're that terrible.

I was looking over Oakland's picks the other day and they're didn't exactly kill it from 2015-2018. They really picked PJ Hall in the 2nd, that's really bad. Obi was an awful pick as well and I'll own that one. I had a 2nd on him. Like how many of those guys are contributing rn?

Screenshot_2020-08-04-16-46-44.png

Screenshot_2020-08-04-16-50-21.png

Only 2 days on PUP must be a record. Sanu probably heard the criticism and asked to be taken off.

Remember the Idzik 12 from 2014 or w/e? None are on the team after Winters was released yesterday I believe.

Idk how you can mess up that many. I mean I'd want more picks myself but it don't matter if you're that terrible.

I was looking over Oakland's picks the other day and they're didn't exactly kill it from 2015-2018. They really picked PJ Hall in the 2nd, that's really bad. Obi was an awful pick as well and I'll own that one. I had a 2nd on him. Like how many of those guys are contributing rn?

View attachment 28049

View attachment 28050
Aside from them doing well with the first 3 picks of the 2014 Draft and Amari Cooper, the Raiders drafting has been nothing short of awful.

Aside from them doing well with the first 3 picks of the 2014 Draft and Amari Cooper, the Raiders drafting has been nothing short of awful.
Ledyard pointed it out the other day on the bird and it makes sense. They seem to be operating in different factions. Not one voice or vision. Looks like they have several voices making picks from their drafts.

Miller better work out. They passed on several much talented players already playing at a higher level. Easy ones like James, Edmunds & a bunch others.

Only 2 days on PUP must be a record. Sanu probably heard the criticism and asked to be taken off.

What nonsense!

When camp begins lots of folks (especially those previously injured) who fail any part of their physicals are put on PUP. They are taken off when they pass their physical. It really is that simple.

Last edited:
I actually have, but haven’t had any luck. His secretary keeps telling me I just missed him as he was off to the massage parlor.
I simply cannot imagine why the wouldn't take your call, you being such a guru and all.

Seriously? For an All Star GM, you don't seem to have followed professional football very much.

I can't understand how he still has a job in the NFL.
He shouldn't have a job during draft weekend, and That's a Fact Jack...

It's remarkable that you aren't an NFL GM.
Those of us who aren't blind to his years of draft blunders would Indeed do a better job than Little Billy Notgoat on draft weekend.

View attachment 28049

View attachment 28050

Omg like, your looking at the big picture dude. Stop doing that, it makes it look like other teams have drafting hits and misses too and that doesn’t belong in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes