PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Hurley DESTROYS Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the awful Deflategate articles in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Sports Illustrated, it's good to read this masterpiece of demolition:

I read that column yesterday, thanks for posting for all to see.

This link is one all Patriot fans should keep in their hip pocket as a retort for any time a fan of another team (or another member of the media) trots out the tired old 'cheaters' line.

Goodell is a world class scumbag. I hope I run into him at Scarborough Beach someday so I can tell him what a sack of sh.t he is.

Goodell is a world class scumbag. I hope I run into him at Scarborough Beach someday so I can tell him what a sack of sh.t he is.

That's an insult to sh.t.

This article was outstanding.

Hurley is fighting the cause and shouting from the roof tops.

Not sure how many are listening though

There aren't a lot of people listening, but with the somewhat captive audience we have for the next two weeks, there won't be a better time to get the issue back out front.

I'd love to have someone like Hurley debate Le Batard and hopefully get the story corrected.

We Pats fans know the ins and outs of CameraPlacementGate and Defamegate, and since the general NFL* audience is too lazy and apathetic about reading the Pats' rebuttal, I'd like to see it discussed more now.

Last edited:
There aren't a lot of people listening, but with the somewhat captive audience we have for the next two weeks, there won't be a better time to get the issue back out front.

I'd love to have someone like Hurley debate Le Batard and hopefully get the story corrected.

We Pats fans know the ins and outs of CameraPlacementGate and Defamegate, and since the general NFL* audience is too lazy and apathetic abut reading the Pats' rebuttal, I'd like to see it discussed more now.

Charlie Pierce did a nice job a couple of days ago on Le Ba-******.

I'm not sure who could debate over the minutia better, Hurley or Tom Sr.

I heard Tom Sr call into a SF radio show that was bashing his boy and he completely disemboweled the host on the airwaves.

OT: I didn't realize New England had a Scarborough Beach. I played on the sand at Scarborough (UK) when I was a little kid!

Scarborough.jpeg

I think there's an "S" missing somewhere in that last name.:mad:

Nope, I put one in it! :D

He really is Le Bastard. For example, he injected The Murderer into the discussion, apparently just to get his rocks off, because it has nothing to do with the rest of the discussion.

I love how people hold it against us that we had a tight end who killed people, when WE CUT HIM AS SOON AS WE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT!

"The Patriots are a terrible organization because they couldn't read minds and didn't follow their players around 24/7."

We feel horrible about it! Nobody is defending him. But we also did the right thing, immediately. There are other teams that build statues of their linebackers who murder people.

Also, I am proud that there has never been any domestic violence issues on our team, at least not in the Belichick era. Say what you want about Kraft, but Myra certainly made sure that we would never have to knowingly root for a man who beats women. That means a lot to me. If we had signed Greg Hardy I probably wouldn't have been able to watch any games.

But we get hated on way more than Dallas, Baltimore, Giants, Chiefs, or any other team that enables domestic abusers. Those teams are celebrated for having an 'edge' or are given leniency in their punishments because their owners are friends with the Commissioner. Go figure.

We are all the man on the right forever.

afefb20f9c59c3f180673963c5e03e9ef34f1e65cf7c226a825b1001ba48f9d3_facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back