PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Message to Me From Keion Crossen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Recently work went and restructured and I was odd man out. They got Keion Crossen to send me a good luck message for the future. So great of him to do it when he doesn't know me from Adam. A guy I I will always root for

Oh balls...can't upload properly! The thought is there though!

We believe you :)

If you still have the message, do a screen shot? EDIT: And good luck from me (whom you don't know from Adam either)!

Yeah, there we go.....saved from Whatsapp to my FB, but then no option to save as a file....screenshot anyway.

Wished me the best of luck on the next part of my journey, said let the spirit guide me, and that Patsnation has my back!

And thanks mate, means a lot!

This "friendship" might rival the @fnordcircle and James White bff-ship.

Ha. you need to fill me in here mate...they can't possibly compare to the love between me and Mr Crossen ;)

In all seriousness, it is the fact that he doesn't know me but took 10 seconds out of his day to fire off a message which cheered me up when I have been feeling crappy that means a lot. Maybe if we all offer tiny acts of kindness, we may be surprised at how much of an impact they have.

Getting too deep here...screw the Jets!!!

Good for you and good luck to you, Mate. We're rooting for you on Patsfans as well. We care about all our brothers and sisters.

Recently work went and restructured and I was odd man out. They got Keion Crossen to send me a good luck message for the future. So great of him to do it when he doesn't know me from Adam. A guy I I will always root for

Sorry to hear about your work situation. That's awesome Crossen sent you that message!

Sorry you were the odd man out, but it was nice of them to do this for you.

Cheers guys....I am feeling the good wishes. I have a job now, starting tomorrow. So the mortgage being paid, and my daughter will be clothed and fed. That is me sorted!

Cheers guys....I am feeling the good wishes. I have a job now, starting tomorrow. So the mortgage being paid, and my daughter will be clothed and fed. That is me sorted!

Really happy to hear that -- hope it is enjoyable too.

Hey guys...I see Mr Crossen has now gone....he sent me a message wishing me luck on the next part of my journey after I got bummed in a restructure....I am sure we all wish him luck on his.

Rather emotional here....

Last edited:
This was like a great made for TV movie in one thread page. Sad to start, poignant moments in the middle and a heart warming happy ending to top it off. What could be better! Makes the Gunner Olsheski rags to riches story look like a B movie. Way to go, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back