PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merril Hodge Quote of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"Defense does not win championships, Offense does no win championships, Teams win championships"

what the hell does this mean?

I think what he is saying is defense does not championships and offense does not win championships...but that teams win them....duh

Merril Hoge hates the Patriots. He used to take this hate out by running for like 200 yards against us. If he played every game in his career against the Patriots he'd have been the NFL's all-time leading rusher, and it would have been an unbreakable record.

That has nothing to do with the quote, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Keegs said:
"Defense does not win championships, Offense does no win championships, Teams win championships"

Not sure, but I'm sure he's still got a roll of quarters in his pocket over the Steelers SB win last year. He's a joke.

Merrill: "The Patriots have a big game this weekend vs. Waltham High, but I like Waltham in this matchup..."

He sucks

someone should take those quarters, put them in a sock, and beat him senseless. Hes way worse than salisbury

Drinking at the conversion fountain...

It sounds to me like he has ben drinking at the Fountain of Belichick.

A complete TEAM with NO HOLES and lots of depth will win championships over a half team of all Offensive stars, (Clots); or a team of all Defensive stars, (Steelers).

And Belichick has proven to him and us, that that belief is both correct and Belichickean!

He has seen the Light

AzPatsFan said:
It sounds to me like he has ben drinking at the Fountain of Belichick.

A complete TEAM with NO HOLES and lots of depth will win championships over a half team of all Offensive stars, (Clots); or a team of all Defensive stars, (Steelers).

And Belichick has proven to him and us, that that belief is both correct and Belichickean!

He has seen the Light
i think you are giving him too much credit he wasjust being gay.

Keegs said:

It means that his meds are wearing off........or he has been on the air for too long! There is way to much coverage on the draft and Hodge is an idiot anyway!

Thank you Merill Hodge for pointing out the obvious that any bum off the streets could tell you is key to success in football.

I think JR is right on..

Hoge doesnt like the Patriots,simple as that.

And how many Championships did Hodge win??

Far, far, more troubling to me was Corey Chavous and Rich Eisen saying about every pick "His best football is in front of him." You think? If I was a GM, I'd be certain to pick a guy who peaked in high school and has been spiraling downward ever since.

Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand