PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mc Daniels more successful than Mangini and Crennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think if Mc daniels does persue a head coaching job else where he will most likely have more success than compared to mangini.
I have noticed that iduring games while the patriots have the ball, BB will always talk with the defense as much as possible, BB doesnt coach the offense during games as often as he does with the defense.
If I remember correctly, it was during halftime, as Mc Daniels and BB was walking off the field, Mc Daniels was talking directly to BB a lot, and BB didnt have any input and was just walking and listening.

Crennel and Mangini were cordinators on the defensive side but always had BB overlooking things. When these guys had to run on their own and think on their own, their mistakes showed.

I hope Mcdaniels goes to a team with some good defense, his offensive coaching ability should help improve that team.

If I remember correctly, it was during halftime, as Mc Daniels and BB was walking off the field, Mc Daniels was talking directly to BB a lot, and BB didnt have any input and was just walking and listening.

It actually looked like McDaniels was screaming at Belichick and Belichick was staring straight ahead not saying a thing.

i would agree...

last season i ddint think much of McDaniels....

how hard is it to get such production from an offense with moss, brady, welker, our o-line, our rb's, and our te's

it was bound to happen

this year though, i dont know who is most responsible for grooming cassel, but damn....if it was McDaniels, hes got the offensive side of the ball down

i dont know who is most responsible for grooming cassel, but damn....if it was McDaniels, hes got the offensive side of the ball down

That's the key thing though. We really don't know who is responsible, which sucks.lol. I wish BB talked more about such things. I do remember he always gave alot of the credit to Crennel when it came to the defense, but who really knows whats going on in the world of BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back