PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo's Intoductory Press Conference

Because if we're judging people by skin color, that would be racist
Yes, and the fact was, this is what has been happening, which is why he said it. The NFL is the same way

For me there is nothing to get past
Me too. That's why in a locker room you don't want to keep focusing on skin color. You get past the external and get down to business.

Yes, and the fact was, this is what has been happening, which is why he said it. The NFL is the same way
I've never been in an NFL locker room. But I've played a lot of sports. And sports typically brings a team together regardless of upbringing, skin color, religion etc. I don't hear a lot of NFL players talking about racism in NFL locker rooms

I also think the pats will lose to the steelers in 25. I also think you will miss Belichick... he always had Tomlins number... and if the steelers get a competent quarterback it will be a long time before the Pats abuse the steelers like the last quarter century...

I truly dislike the steelers and for that reason alone am a fan of Belichick.

View attachment 56087

Least we forget... it was Belichick alone who beat the steelers...(as the media cleverly pointed out )

The falcons do play the steelers in 24... I wonder if they will use his graphic again?
No, Atlanta actually has stars on their team.

I've never been in an NFL locker room. But I've played a lot of sports. And sports typically brings a team together regardless of upbringing, skin color, religion etc. I don't hear a lot of NFL players talking about racism in NFL locker rooms
He was talking about coaches.

Do you think Brian Flores is the only one who feels that way?

Reid was an assistant head coach... so was Campbell. Reid and Harbaugh have a combined 80 yrs experience in coaching.

Shanahan has 20 years...
Campbell has almost 15...

Mayo has had one coaching job... inside line backer for 4 years for the same team.

This thread will be fun to look back on in two years.

Reid was an assistant head coach... so was Campbell. Reid and Harbaugh have a combined 80 yrs experience in coaching.

Shanahan has 20 years...
Campbell has almost 15...

Mayo has had one coaching job... inside line backer for 4 years for the same team.

This thread will be fun to look back on in two years.
Mayo was an assistant HC.

Mayo was an assistant HC.
Source... other than your imagination.

He has always been listed as a linebackers coach.

The patriots in latter years it seems did not have an assistant head coach.

Bill was an assistant head coach after doing his time with the Browns... for the jets and the patriots.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back