PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo's Coaching Staff [Discuss Coaching Candidates Here!]

CJ Stroud is great. Who said anything about Stroud?
You just made a Bold prediction saying they won't make the Playoffs which is awfully silly but that's not surprising coming from a BB Defender to the death. :rolleyes:

First time on PatsFans?

:)
He's right. This thread is supposed to be about Mayo's coaches. Instead we have page after page of draft talk when there are draft threads already. Then we have @upstater1 infecting yet another thread with his BS defense of everything Bill did wrong. I'm not sure who he thinks he's convincing. It's tiresome to read it over and over again.

Back to Coaching:

I am going give Groh the benefit of the doubt this time he has nobody over his shoulders overruling him.

So which duty makes us think one of these guys is more in charge?
I'm thinking Wolf. Interviewing prospective OCs is more of a GM role than going to a scrimage to evaluate players, which is more scouting.

He's right. This thread is supposed to be about Mayo's coaches. Instead we have page after page of draft talk when there are draft threads already. Then we have @upstater1 infecting yet another thread with his BS defense of everything Bill did wrong. I'm not sure who he thinks he's convincing. It's tiresome to read it over and over again.

Back to Coaching:

I think we are in good hands look at what Nick Caserio did away from BB in Houston.

I'm thinking Wolf. Interviewing prospective OCs is more of a GM role than going to a scrimage to evaluate players, which is more scouting.
We don't ever want BB scouting especially WR's so true below. :mad:

You just made a Bold prediction saying they won't make the Playoffs which is awfully silly but that's not surprising coming from a BB Defender to the death. :rolleyes:
Your logic is poor.

Herbert is a good QB, not in the playoffs.

Being a good QB doesn't instantly put you in the playoffs.

Texans were helped by the softest schedule in the league.

I am going give Groh the benefit of the doubt this time he has nobody over his shoulders overruling him.

Right, because he was overruled on Tyquan. You should actually be more worried about Wolf because JuJu over Jakobi was a Wolf special.

Right, because he was overruled on Tyquan. You should actually be more worried about Wolf because JuJu over Jakobi was a Wolf special.
The Dark emperor won't be in the room anymore everybody can breathe easy now.
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Rasheed rice , a rookie is around 900 yards and 7 TDs with over 200 yards in postseason. Name the last rookie who had a close enough performance fron pats in last 8 years . That should give you an answer of how well our coaching is or development is .

When chiefs who are eternally picking in low 30s can find gems and contributors in drafts we have routinely missed it .

So if there is a surefire hall of famer in 3 draft him . MHJ it is for me. I have been dilly dallying, but the more I think I feel we should just get the consensus pick.

Yes gonzo was hurt , but still doesn't mean he is an all pro in waiting till he proces it. It took 3 seasons for barmore to shine .

Chiefs have Trent McDuffie, Creed humphrey and Rashee rice to showcase.

I hope we really nail this draft.

Alright dude made one mistake and you're trying to write him off BB made a 1000 and get's the @upstater1 pass. :rolleyes:

Rasheed rice , a rookie is around 900 yards and 7 TDs with over 200 yards in postseason. Name the last rookie who had a close enough performance fron pats in last 8 years . That should give you an answer of how well our coaching is or development is .

When chiefs who are eternally picking in low 30s can find gems and contributors in drafts we have routinely missed it .

So if there is a surefire hall of famer in 3 draft him . MHJ it is for me. I have been dilly dallying, but the more I think I feel we should just get the consensus pick.

Yes gonzo was hurt , but still doesn't mean he is an all pro in waiting till he proces it. It took 3 seasons for barmore to shine .

a lot of us were in in Rice.

I don’t agree with this narrative, they’re acting like. Top 3 pick Tom of cap
Room with an owner who seems desperate to win again.

A Top 3 pick with a bunch of uncertainty of who you'll get.
A bunch of cap room, again uncertainty of who you'll get, or even who will be available. Plus having to overpay what will likely be 2nd tier guys.

And the biggest risk:
owner who seems desperate to win again.

Who knows how patient Krafty will be with these new coaching staffs

So a coach will want some certainty when taking a job, they want to be able to take a job they'll have a chance to succeed at, there is too much uncertainty around this job for it to be a desirable posistion.

That's fine with me, I'd gladly take JF off thier hands! He is better than anyone we have currently on the roster. I have more faith in JF than I'd do Mac or Bailey. IMO
You're not just subbing him for Mac or Bailey. You are giving up draft capital and cap space. and your also not starting Mac or Bailey in 2024 regardless of Fields.
Might as well just sign Gardner Minshew, better QB than Fields, and you are just giving up cap space.
Brissett was better than Fields as a starter and would be less cap space.
You have better options than giving up draft capital for a QB who wouldn't be here in a year.

IF the Chiefs get another WR in this Draft let the Mahomes ball washing continue.

MassLive changed their headline on the Nick O'Malley article. It originally stated that Zac Robinson turned down the Patriots Job. Now it mentions nothing about Robinson talking to the Pats.

1706803599840.png

You're not just subbing him for Mac or Bailey. You are giving up draft capital and cap space. and your also not starting Mac or Bailey in 2024 regardless of Fields.
Might as well just sign Gardner Minshew, better QB than Fields, and you are just giving up cap space.
Brissett was better than Fields as a starter and would be less cap space.
You have better options than giving up draft capital for a QB who wouldn't be here in a year.
Brisset sucks!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back