PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Max Kellerman angry-rants against Patriots fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Max Kellerman Blasts Patriots Fans: 'Get Over Yourselves' (a CBS link FYI)

It's like his ego is driving his brain...

source.gif

...off a cliff. :)

Last edited:
Who cares what Max Kellerman thinks? He's just trying to be the new Skip Bayless, and he's doing such a ****ty job of it that he's making me reconsider whether or not Skip actually had some talent. ****ting on the Pats is probably the only topic he's found where people don't rip on him for sucking so badly at what should be an objectively easy job.

Ooops I clicked it. Don't click it people you are giving him money.

Here's a summary:
I need clicks so I'm going to whine about the Patriots' fans so they will come yell at me. Brady got what he deserved, he destroyed evidence, get over it.The only time I have ever gotten clicks before is when I said bad things about Tom Brady, so there. I just did it again. Please give me clicks

In other words, he's a f'ing chump.

Wow, what a fantastic, unique perspective on things! I never thought how annoying it must be to all those other fair-minded fanbases that we keep pointing out the pesky facts surrounding Deflategate. How inconsiderate of us...

:rolleyes:

Max, Everything didn't go their way, they made their way breaking their opponents necks while stepping on them.

Oh, I heard on EEI this a.m.?, that Kirk Minehan had also interviewed for Max's, King Douche Bag position on ESPN. If true, what did ESPN do? Sit at their Mensa meeting and decide who came across as more of a DB during their interview and demo tape process? Would I have loved to be a fly on that wall.

I don't think people understand how angry we still are. The NFL tried to tarnish the GOAT's name, tried to prevent us from winning a championship with the suspension and draft pick taken away and hurt us in the long-run. This was all done based on lies. I will never forgive and forget.

We won in spite of all this. This real rant should be about firing Roger and his staff and showing how the Patriots players and fans rose up against injustice and slapped the NFL in the face by winning a championship

Isn't he the boxing guy??? Yeah I really don't care what he thinks. He's just a mouthpiece trying to get clicks or followers.

You must really be bored this off season @oldrover. I never thought you would take the bait...:eek:

Love the GIF though!:)

It's more like I love when the naysayers shoot off their mouths and hit their own feet. He can now be forever mocked for his SB tweet, 3rd quarter: "Cliff." :D

Who cares what Max Kellerman thinks? He's just trying to be the new Skip Bayless, and he's doing such a ****ty job of it that he's making me reconsider whether or not Skip actually had some talent. ****ting on the Pats is probably the only topic he's found where people don't rip on him for sucking so badly at what should be an objectively easy job.

His "job" is to get clicks. It doesn't matter if he's as wrong as two left shoes or is making an ass out of himself.

So, Kellerman's position is that successful individuals and companies can not be angry if someone steals something that belongs to them?

Does this mean I can start streaming ESPN illegally without any fear of retribution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes