PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

matt cassel's progressions last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be universally hated on this forum. you do realize what forum this is, "visiting locker room" i.e not patriot talk, even though this is partly about patriots?

sveral people just told you that everything you have posted in this thread is absolutely stupid and ridiculous, are you saying they are all wrong and you are right? must have deep rooted issues or something.

so says the clown who wants to talk about kyle freakin orton in a pats board. im sorry i hurt your feeling sweetie. the topic of your thread is moronic at best. gfy

Last edited:
so says the clown who wants to talk about kyle freakin orton in a pats board. im sorry i hurt your feeling sweetie. the topic of your thread is moronic at best. gfy

wait, its moronic for a broncos fan to talk about the denver broncos in a forum entitled "visitors locker room" which is designated for talk about opposing teams...youre a smart cookie arent ya.

wait, its moronic for a broncos fan to talk about the denver broncos in a forum entitled "visitors locker room" which is designated for talk about opposing teams...youre a smart cookie arent ya.

comparing Matt cassel's progression to kyle Orton's progression because mcdaniels was and in Orton's case is his coach is moronic. its beyond stupid. :D its almost as stupid as someone trying to tell you that julio lugo is a good shortstop. lol

Last edited:
Everyone ignore the troll and he will go away...he's the one causing the problem, him continuing will only lead to his being suspended or worse.

thats waht i thought. is the patriot way generally to use preseason as a practice to run and work on certain plays as opposed to trying to actually put up points?

I was mulling it over and McDaniels to me seems like he's working on plays to test the wide receivers in his system...Orton's abilities are well documented so he may be focusing on seeing what the receivers can do.

Last year, how many short yardage or quick passes did the Broncos do? The receivers may not be used to doing as many if any short or quick passes and thus the need to run them in the preseason so they are fully used to them in the regular season...

I imagine that they are using the preseason for evaluation of the receivers. They will have to be willing to block in that offense. The Pats often use the short passes as a running game a good receiver can get 5 yards on first down fairly easily if the corners are laying back. We had the same thoughts when Brady first took over(can he throw deep?). The upside is its a fast tempo offense that gets the whole team involved screens,draws, quick outs. It may not be as impressive as a thirty yard throw but when it is run well it is hard to defend and extremely flexible. Too bad your best WR is still pouting about not being the main weapon on offense ego's a *****.

last year was more of a downfield offense. yea royal and marshall had a few screens but they were largely ineffective. i think shanahan started relying far too much on cutlers arm than the gameplan, they were like 2nd to last in rushing attempts even though they were averaging 4.8ypc as a team. the receivers are good, gaffney is sold as you know, royal is reallly good, marshall is reallly good, brandon stokely is the same ole brandon stokely, and some new guys are alright. guess mcdaniels is just trying to see hwo they fit in the system.

comparing Matt cassel's progression to kyle Orton's progression because mcdaniels was and in Orton's case is his coach is moronic. its beyond stupid. :D its almost as stupid as someone trying to tell you that julio lugo is a good shortstop. lol

I don't understand why it is not relevant. It's pretty apparent you are just picking a fight in the visiting forum just for the sake of being troll like. You are kind of embarrasing yourself and this board by posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News