PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marvel Helmets for Every Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
9067713.png

What about the children???....

Good one for the Pats...though it could be more sinister.

Different set but always thought this was dumb, who is the idiot that thought they needed to pluralize Jedi..?

jedis.jpg

I like that hoodie version with BB :)

It's painfully apparent that they put a 'lol sportsball' nerd to work to do this because there's absolutely no attempt to draw parallels between characters and teams/team history.

Also - WTF THE ATLANTA MERCS NOT THE ATLANTA FALCON?

Edit: Indianapolis Galactus? Are you ****ing kidding me? How does Indiana or Colts translate into the eater of worlds who maintains the balance in the universe? And it looks like garbage.

It's painfully apparent that they put a 'lol sportsball' nerd to work to do this because there's absolutely no attempt to draw parallels between characters and teams/team history.

Also - WTF THE ATLANTA MERCS NOT THE ATLANTA FALCON?

Edit: Indianapolis Galactus? Are you ****ing kidding me? How does Indiana or Colts translate into the eater of worlds who maintains the balance in the universe? And it looks like garbage.
Seriously, you can't have a strictly sports fan do nerd stuff and you can't have a strictly nerd stuff fan do sports stuff... you need a nerdy sports stuff dude, there's plenty of us out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots