PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshawn Lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP#40

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Is there any way this guy could make the Patriots a better team? Is he worth a look? IMO, he gets released by the Bills soon. I know he is a scumbag, but maybe we could get a year or two out of him as he tries to put his career back together.

No, but I'd take his sidekick in a heartbeat.

Wrong Bills RB. Jackson is the dude I'd take from there. He's superb.

Almost any running back is better than Maroney.

Is there any way this guy could make the Patriots a better team? Is he worth a look? IMO, he gets released by the Bills soon. I know he is a scumbag, but maybe we could get a year or two out of him as he tries to put his career back together.

2011 NFL draft, with rookie-salary-limits, and 2-1st rounders, the Patriots can potentially get the #1 RB, Ingram.

They can do many things with 2-#1 and 2-#2.

But Lynch would still make our RB's better. I would be willing to take a chance on him.

I disagree, I think he's average - like the rest of our backs. I'd rather let Maroney carry the rock 250 times this year and see what happens, than trade for someone or add another FA. We need stability at the position.

Almost any running back is better than Maroney.

Actually, I think someone put up some stats which showed Maroney was better. Add locker room chemistry and attitude results in Maroney being the better football player. The problem with other players vs our players, is there is always a bias, good or bad. We see highlights or great games against us/low lights or bad games and then determine a player's superiority.

Don't know how an average back makes our average group better. Anyway, I'd be worried that his idiocy would rub off on others.

Don't know how an average back makes our average group better. Anyway, I'd be worried that his idiocy would rub off on others.

Buffalo may have the worst O-Line in the NFL. Who knows what he might do behind a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes