PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manish Mehta takes Revis apart and uses the Patriots to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehta is just another clickbait Douche. "Revenge" Wooooo. No disrespect to the OP.

But Brady is going to throw to who is open or whoever is the better matchup and if that happens to be Revis then it will be at Revis.

That's how Brady usually plays unless he is in his childhood hometown stadium chucking up 16 to another california native. :eek:

Brady, who dissed Revis after the Patriots’ Week 4 win in Foxborough last year with a wet-fish drive-by “handshake,”

First I've heard of that. :D

Mehta was having his Deflategate fun too. He tweeted something like 18>12 to troll Pats fans...

That article was awfully hard on Old Man Revis who already has more than he can handle changing his Depends, swallowing his chocolate Boost shake, and counting his money every day.

Watch for Blount, White and Lewis to carry the ball toward Revis repeatedly; Mitchell and Hogan to take turns going deep on Revis; the Bennett-Gronkowski split wide formation; and a steady diet of Edelman-Amendola crossing patterns.

Revis should have kept his mouth shut and learned from how the Patriots dealt with another former Patriot who won a SB ring and became a turncoat, Eric "Fredo" Mangini.

It doesn't pay to be an ingrate. Or a NY Jet.

Mehta is just another clickbait Douche. "Revenge" Wooooo. No disrespect to the OP.

But Brady is going to throw to who is open or whoever is the better matchup and if that happens to be Revis then it will be at Revis.

That's how Brady usually plays unless he is in his childhood hometown stadium chucking up 16 to another california native. :eek:

You're describing the Tom Brady pre-2007. That Tom Brady's favorite receiver was the open receiver.
Starting in 2007 Brady starting developing some bad favorite binky habits and that problem continues today. 17 throws to Julien Edelman against San Fran is just the latest example.

You're describing the Tom Brady pre-2007. That Tom Brady's favorite receiver was the open receiver.
Starting in 2007 Brady starting developing some bad favorite binky habits and that problem continues today. 17 throws to Julien Edelman against San Fran is just the latest example.

That must be why has 16 TDs and 1 interception, he's just throwing to Edelman all day.

I DO like the theme of running Emily Blunt right at Revis. Very much unlike his earlier years, I've seen video of Revis standing still avoiding full steam RB or player contact. Don't know if it's a lingering injury or lethargy. I do think he'll have the adrenalin pumping vs Brady today.

If they use Blount extensively it should be in the second half, the jets run D is excellent and the best way to neutralize them is to make them chase side to side to wear them out and then bang on them when their hands are on their hips. I'd like to see a big dose of Lewis and White early and Blount later on. It will still be a good day to work in their run game but I would go with the speed guys early and outside.

Some idiot "expert" on NFL.com predicted Revis would pick Brady twice today (although in a 10 point Patriots win). That's literally just throwing **** at the wall so it might stick. There's absolutely no basis for that prediction besides "he'll be fired up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back