Malcolm Mitchell - NFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Drill | Malcolm Mitchell

What a ****ing terrible format for an interview. Seriously.

Still, worth reading, some good nuggets there like Mitchell talking about his difficulty with reading, and how it motivated him to start his charity to promote reading for kids.

Weird format indeed. I think it's intentional, but it makes it seem like someone forgot to add the questions:

MOgwWiE.png

What impresses me the most about this interview is his "I'm not a coach" comment. It is a comment we see often when players speak about what they are doing. What is impressive, from top to bottom, is the level of confidence the players have in what they are being taught. This says a lot about BB and the process the Pats have developed over the years.

Remember these are elite athletes who are being directed almost entirely by a coaching staff who didn't even play division 1 football, let alone in the NFL, Yet they trust them implicitly, which is kind of amazing when you think about it.

I think this kid is really impressive! Best looking rookie receiver we've have in years!
Hope he takes good care of his body and becomes more durable. Nothing but upside for #19!

Everytime I look at that Mitchell catch on 3rd and 11, it looks like the ball might have hit the ground. If so, that might be why he put the ball on the ground after the catch, he probably thought it was going to be called incomplete. The replay during the game that showed the good angle was cut short because the Pats were going hurryup. If they got a break there, it was a huge one. Has anyone seen a good replay of that, confirming one way or another? I haven't seen this discussed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back