PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Madden '09 stoking the fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
When playing madden, on D I usually keep the switch handy but play a safety.

Vrabel and Mayo are eating QB's for breakfast!

Please, let this collection of pixels and inflated stats be predictive! PLEASE.

hehe

Oh yeah, and I lost Brady to injury. Cassel's first pass (mine :( ) was an INT, so I switched to O'Connell. With a healthy dose of run game, passing game was awesome (again, go me!).

Uh. Just stoked.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

madden09mayopats.jpg

Why is Gutz trying to tackle marshawn lynch?

Also, I like the chrome Pat helmets

yea, I think you got your depth chart a little out of order.

Nah, early screens from before proper number assignments.

The game is really good, however I found it completely insulting the Patriots are only a 92 overall on the team select menu. Considering the Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Chargers and JAGUARS all have better ratings...what a joke!

The game is really good, however I found it completely insulting the Patriots are only a 92 overall on the team select menu. Considering the Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Chargers and JAGUARS all have better ratings...what a joke!

haha, are u kiddding? LOL

thats great, hope BB plays madden

The Pats are rated that low because the corners are garbage. I can't catch a cold or cover anybody with Hobbs, Bryant is decent. Sanders and Harrison are solid, but the weak corners are why they are a 92, as the front 7 is beastly, I get pressure with the front 3 almost at will, as every play either Sey, Wilfork or Warren are blowing up the line, and AD, Mayo and Vrabel are beasts at LB, but Hobbs and Bryant are mediocre.

They are 97 overall when the game comes if you don't mess with the roster. It has always been like that on Madden no matter if you add a player 99 overall the team's overall goes down.

I dunno but this picture I took is sweeeeeeeet...

airmaroney.jpg

:D

dump this....Madden and Fantasy football should be OT or in a pre-pubescent video game thread.

dump this....Madden and Fantasy football should be OT or in a pre-pubescent video game thread.

Holy crap, I'm about to have my 32nd birthday. I hope my wife doesn't find out I'm pre-pubescent... :D

The Pats are rated that low because the corners are garbage. I can't catch a cold or cover anybody with Hobbs, Bryant is decent. Sanders and Harrison are solid, but the weak corners are why they are a 92, as the front 7 is beastly, I get pressure with the front 3 almost at will, as every play either Sey, Wilfork or Warren are blowing up the line, and AD, Mayo and Vrabel are beasts at LB, but Hobbs and Bryant are mediocre.

I started Hobbs and Wheatley. I ran a franchise and keep training Wheatley..he's made quite a few plays so far.

I dunno but this picture I took is sweeeeeeeet...

airmaroney.jpg

:D

dude! Red Zone plays just send LM over the top. It doesn't matter if we are 10 yards out.. look at them hops!

I've been eating defenses alive with Lo-Mo up the left side. I'm good at the manual run game, but the blocking over there is bad-a$s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore