PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac talking trash at Pro Bowl

The NFL mic'd up video is essentially the Mac Jones show. And he is something special. He's loose, yet competitive; he's fun but driven. He has star vets talking about how they love him. This guy can run a locker room, and he has the swaggy confidence of the greats.
It was also cool how Mahomes deferred to let Mac play more in the 4th to "let him experience this".
So excited for the next few seasons with this guy. (as long as our OC deficiency doesn't derail it all)

The NFL mic'd up video is essentially the Mac Jones show. And he is something special. He's loose, yet competitive; he's fun but driven. He has star vets talking about how they love him. This guy can run a locker room, and he has the swaggy confidence of the greats.
It was also cool how Mahomes deferred to let Mac play more in the 4th to "let him experience this".
So excited for the next few seasons with this guy. (as long as our OC deficiency doesn't derail it all)

yeah none of that means much unless you win. usually you dont want the pro bowl to be the most exicting time.

Mac to Devin White: "Where were you at the whole drive? You were playing on your phone..."

Is was a Fake Football Game.

Its like Cosmo Kramer going undefeated at the karate dojo because he won all matches vs 10 year olds. Mac was not even on the guest list until QBs that were voted in bowed out.

Looks like Mac and Pat just became best friends..

this is the ultimate in fan boy-ism

Both Burrows and Jones seem to have a confidence about them that is rare for QB's just starting out. They really get a grip on their locker rooms.

They don’t call ‘em the Joker for nuthin’!

Mac says in one of the clips I saw that he has been working out using resistance bands…maybe he’s doing TB12

"You know why I threw it to you? You were actually running some in practice. The rest of these guys were jogging."

Is was a Fake Football Game.

Its like Cosmo Kramer going undefeated at the karate dojo because he won all matches vs 10 year olds. Mac was not even on the guest list until QBs that were voted in bowed out.
I have a theory, and please hear me out, but I think Mac Jones was just having . . err hold on . . *checks notes* . . ah yes! "Fun".

I have a theory, and please hear me out, but I think Mac Jones was just having . . err hold on . . *checks notes* . . ah yes! "Fun".
You know whats really funny?

Jones got 5 votes for Offensive Rookie of the year. Creed Humphrey is a KC Offensive Lineman and got 2 votes.

I really enjoyed watching him have so much fun. It doesn't surprise me at all, it always had fun while at Alabama. He got his nickname as the Joker because he was always having fun and had such a goofy laugh.

Mac says in one of the clips I saw that he has been working out using resistance bands…maybe he’s doing TB12
He's getting pliable.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back