PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Luck on PUP?

The curse continues...

He's ****ed, major shoulder surgery a few months ago, not a long shot if he doesn't even play this year.

4-12

F THE COLT

he could still come off the PUP before the season starts.

From the tweets I guess he had a clean-up procedure on his shoulder and they want him to add strength before partaking in practices and games.

Shoulder surgery is one of those things that, depending on the issue, can be way worse to recover from than a knee injury. Rotator cuff issues can take a full year to really get 100% recovery, and months to even just function right in a non-athletic setting.

From the tweets I guess he had a clean-up procedure on his shoulder and they want him to add strength before partaking in practices and games.

It was more than a clean-up from what I read.

He went under the knife in January and he's just started a throwing program.

A few months ago there was a picture of him very thin, because he couldn't do any weight lifting. There is a long way to go for him.

It was more than a clean-up from what I read.

He went under the knife in January and he's just started a throwing program.

A few months ago there was a picture of him very thin, because he couldn't do any weight lifting. There is a long way to go for him.

Yikes. Thought he had the major surgery 2 years ago after the 2015 season and this one was "minor"....

If this is his second major one then there is cause for concern.

His HOF bound career continues to go swimmingly.

He's good for 20 INTs anyways...doesn't matter

i would still choose luck over brady
in my fantasy book club league.

The fact they put him on the PUP this early is probably a bad sign in my experience.

The fact that its been this long and he's not even trying to go is not a good sign.

I wonder what their new campaign will be?

Get rolled ......for Arnold?

Lay on your Back-son for Jackson?

Get Mosh'd for Josh?

Or will it be "We could've gone 16-0 if the ball bounced our way" type of stuff?

They dont even have a contingency plan for a backup, it's not like Luck never missed a game.

Now they are going into the season with Scott Tolzien and even if Luck comes back by week 6 chances are they will be already doomed by then. Thats why the whole JimmyG saga has been a bit overplayed imho, it's not like BB has any obligation to trade him. Thats a plus when you already have a replacement, getting something in return. JimmyG replacement is not ready yet and backup QB is an important position. Sometimes its just simple as that.

Doesn't sound like a big deal to me sounds like he's right on expected schedule but they'll probably hold him out of playing in the pre season and for having a bum shoulder he was under the radar very good last year compared to when he was getting a lot of hype for mediocre performances.

80006117.jpg

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back