PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Love ya Bill - but u are one stubborn knuckle head - [leaving Brady in game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Leaving Brady in with 7 minutes or so to go is not only reckless but absolutely unconscionable.

Agree. That was a stupid call.

Thanks Tony Dungy, I'll be sure to put a footnote on my HOF bust for greatest coach of all time that says random guy dissaproved.

Remember 2006?

Ever since then BB has been all about "60 minutes of football". Not 53 minutes.

What we love about Bill and Tom cannot be all washed away just because some people are uncomfortable with a handful of decisions over 15 years. They do what they do. Brady doesn't come out because most of the fans might be comfortable with the current point spread in a a game.

As I tell the ladies...you got to take it all.

My **** is huge and I like it balls-deep, is what I'm saying in my metaphor.

If this was week 6 I would understand the OP. As you will have noticed this is not week 6, this is the AFCCG. In the AFCCG football players play football, period. If I am Tom BradyI would throw a fit if I was taken out of any part of the AFFCG.

If you fear the injury that much there is always other, safer spectator sports such as Table Tennis or Texas Hold 'Em ;)

How many times has TB dropped back to pass?

How many times has an injury resulted?
ONE!
Literally
ONE!
Out of approximately 8600 pass plays
That's less than 1/10th of 1/10th of 1% to the 100th power % chance of injury, historically
Dude is the toughest QB, maybe player period, in the history of the ****ing game
But he's sorry he dropped back to pass and made you sad for a second
Oh wait, he doesn't care, he's already home and ****ing his supermodel wife and HIS KNEES ARE FINE

Look, this is the way he coaches. Does it make me antsy at times? Yes. But, to call him a stubborn knucklehead considering his career successes as a coach makes you appear foolish.

That said, keeping Tom in for his last play (a run, phew), so that he could get the standing ovation walking off, was a nice touch. Those Brady chants. Them feels.

bosfan???

Brian Bosworth still alive??

I did not know that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back