PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Look to Chiefs for RB help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsgofor4

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
With Charles, West, Ware and Davis, they have an excess of young talent at the position. West most closely approximates Charles, so they probably won't want to trade him at this point, with Charles coming off a major injury. Both Ware and Davis are 225 lbs and could fill an early down and short yardage role in Foxboro. Ware was very impressive late last year. Davis had a off year last year but in 2013 and 2014 looked like a legit talent. He also would give them value in the return game. The Pats don't have a player to give them to soften the blow of Houston, so they'd likely be giving up a draft pick.

I'd rather take our chances in the Draft, maybe we'll luck out, get a stud for 4 years on the cheap (while we'd have to re-sign any other sooner if they work out).

RBs are dime a dozen, honestly none of those player would dictate any major change on our offense.

I'd rather take our chances in the Draft, maybe we'll luck out, get a stud for 4 years on the cheap (while we'd have to re-sign any other sooner if they work out).

RBs are dime a dozen, honestly none of those player would dictate any major change on our offense.

I entirely agree..........

Davis has been a fumbler since college, I can't see him being a Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing