PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Look At The Bright Side-At Least we won't be Losing another OC next year-LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't see any owners next year knocking on the Patriots FO door and stealing our OC McDaniels thats for sure-We finally get to keep one for at least 2 years Yeah!!!...(Oh I am sorry I had him confused with a coordinator who is clever and innovated-sorry,Reality says we hope hes gone or drops down to QB coach-LOL)

Isn't it bed time yet for NEM Jr. ? How many more broken record threads are you gonna start tonight?

(Shhh... don't tell anybody... but we won tonight)

The most positive aspect for you (and NEM) is that you can look forward to complaining about the OC next year also. Life is good.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Isn't it bed time yet for NEM Jr. ? How many more broken record threads are you gonna start tonight?

(Shhh... don't tell anybody... but we won tonight)

Isn't there a new thread to post ratio rule? *thumbs through dog eared copy of the rule book*

RayClay said:
Isn't there a new thread to post ratio rule? *thumbs through dog eared copy of the rule book*
No, but perhaps there should be a valuable contribution to repeated stupidity ratio rule. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
No, but perhaps there should be a valuable contribution to repeated stupidity ratio rule. ;)
The actual stupid people on here are ones that get annoyed by a poster who they think posts trash but yet keep on reading what the irritating person in question is posting about and all they have in intelligence to counter the post are just insults that a 2 year old can think of or the 'Im a homey and the pats are perfect and don't say ANYTHING negative ever because we are stomping right thru to the SB every year no matter what problems we have right now and the past proves it will happen again and again' attitude...Duh - Go on use your brains and come up with intelligent posts that I don't seem to you to provide since all mine suck according to some of you and post all greatness ariticles of brain matter that proves to all of us here of what 'post gods' you are--ROTFLMFAO,give me a freakin break dudes,you guys think all your posts are worthy and are of highly intelligent football knowledge-Plleaassee,I've been following football since many of you were still in your diapers (some still probably are).
This was supposed to be a post all in good natured fashion but you Jacka##es take it soooo seriously.​

Last edited:
NEM said:
What you see is the phenomenon known as "attack the messenger," rather than the message, when you cant debate the message with anything intelligent, or knowledgeable.

It is a tactic commonly used in the political arena by one particular side that can not handle the truth. It is a human trait, and a defense mechanism that kicks in when in a dumfounded state. :D
Wow NEM - A guy I can see that has some intelligence and insight on here without insults or stupid counter attacks and not like a few know-it-all guys on here because the only brains they have is to showcase things in 'powerful typing method' with terms such as ' stupid newbie' 'troll' or other childish comments when they don't see eye to eye with you and instead of getting their point across which is respected and the norm in most discussion arenas,they insult and call you loser ect:-sad isn't it?.
I say if you have nothing good to say about a particular post,Counter it intelligently (even if its hard for you without attack),or ignore it and shut the F##K up​

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes