PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Long time loyal Pats fan Blue Thunder passes away...

I hope he is resting easy and his loved ones are doing as well as possible. Thank you @Joker

Maybe some board members will bump into each other at the memoriam.

Rip. So sorry to read condolences to his family.

Dave also used the handle Angel Fire...he was here when Ian started the board way back in the stone age.Went to many tailgates and games with Dave back in the 90's and early 2000's. Extremely kind, generous man..the kind of man I wish I was 1/10 the person he was. The only person I ever saw Dave get mad at was RayRay19, the super Jet fan from the defunct Jets board run by Soothsayer..but then most of the Jet board hated RayRay too. I am smiling remembering those days...time sure passes fast.

Sad news , condolences to all that knew him.

Sorry to hear.

Dave also used the handle Angel Fire...he was here when Ian started the board way back in the stone age.Went to many tailgates and games with Dave back in the 90's and early 2000's. Extremely kind, generous man..the kind of man I wish I was 1/10 the person he was. The only person I ever saw Dave get mad at was RayRay19, the super Jet fan from the defunct Jets board run by Soothsayer..but then most of the Jet board hated RayRay too. I am smiling remembering those days...time sure passes fast.
He sounds like one of those people that we meet in life who's a cut above the rest. RIP Dave.

I am sorry for your loss….may he rest in peace….always tough when we lose great people and especially Patsfans….prayers for you and all who knew him

Sorry to hear. Looked like a kind spirit. Rest in peace

RIP. My condolences

I am smiling remembering those days...time sure passes fast.

That it does my friend, and it only flows in the one direction.

RIP Blue Thunder, nothing but blue skies with ceiling and visibility unlimited.

Sorry for your loss, Joe. May he rest in peace.

Sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences, and may he rest in peace.

Condolences. RIP

Rest in peace Blue thunder, condolences to his loved ones

So sorry :(

I found the link to his obituary. He was born 5 days before my late father.

My Dad died on my birthday 14-1/2 years ago so I know how you feel.

Last edited:
So sorry :(

I found the link to his obituary. He was born 5 days before my late father.

My Dad died on my birthday 14-1/2 years ago so I know how you feel.

Your birthdays must never have felt the same afterwards, but we still want you to have many more of them anyway.

Sorry for your loss. RIP Dave. The memories will live forever.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back