PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL at Bart Scott Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fault him for anything he said in that rant.

I wonder how your team/players would feel if not even their own cities newspapers didn't give them a chance to win.

We beat you guys because we were the better team and you had no answer.

Is it fun to come here and gloat? Like, I could get reading the posts and chuckling. But to actually register an account for the sole purpose of being a jerkoff and rubbing it in? It's pathetic. Grow the hell up.

Is it fun to come here and gloat? Like, I could get reading the posts and chuckling. But to actually register an account for the sole purpose of being a jerkoff and rubbing it in? It's pathetic. Grow the hell up.

Did a Giants fan come and sign up just to rub it in and talk about a game that happened 3 years ago? What a joke. Not to mention the Giants choked their way out of even making the playoffs...

I hope Bart Scott chokes on Rex Ryan's wife's toe. What a jerk-off. Why so angry?

Last edited:
Scott actually threw his own offense under the bus.

The Patriots D couldn't stop a nosebleed (implied, "I mean, Sanchez is so bad, it's a wonder he completed those passes against that joke defense.")

Scott is a barely controlled rabid dog who is the player you either LOVE when he's on your team or HATE when he's on any other team. I get that.

But at some level, pro sports should be about entertainment, not life-or-death for the fans. And after a decade of more of watching the league office trying to strip all the fun out of football, I find this refreshing as a fan. It takes me back to the glory days (for me) of the 70s-80s when I absolutely loathed the Raiders but couldn't wait to see what they would do next.

The fact that all this stuff is giving Goodell fits just makes me happy. Yes, it can get tiring if overdone, but I think the NFL needs a bit of this and it was long overdue.

Now you can resume hating Bart and the Jets. I could ask no different.

I don't especially like Scott. Not because of this rant, but because he generally talks 10x more game than he plays. Having said that, he kinda took a shot at his own offense there...

I don't especially like Scott. Not because of this rant, but because he generally talks 10x more game than he plays. Having said that, he kinda took a shot at his own offense there...

Bart Scott is a certified idiot. Seriously, I don't think the guy is capable of carrying on a conversation for more than 2 minutes from what I've seen of him.

Scott is a barely controlled rabid dog who is the player you either LOVE when he's on your team or HATE when he's on any other team. I get that.

But at some level, pro sports should be about entertainment, not life-or-death for the fans. And after a decade of more of watching the league office trying to strip all the fun out of football, I find this refreshing as a fan. It takes me back to the glory days (for me) of the 70s-80s when I absolutely loathed the Raiders but couldn't wait to see what they would do next.

The fact that all this stuff is giving Goodell fits just makes me happy. Yes, it can get tiring if overdone, but I think the NFL needs a bit of this and it was long overdue.

Now you can resume hating Bart and the Jets. I could ask no different.

I like to watch football, not pro wrestling. Football is a sport. pro wrestling is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick