PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Locker Room Celebration- Victory over the Bills

Links to cool things
I hope Slater never leave. He is just a treasure.

Wait where is Belichick throwing McDaniels under the bus and Phillips and McCourty blasting reporters for asking questions? I thought that is how you celebrate in Buffalo. At least that is how the Bills did.

Wait where is Belichick throwing McDaniels under the bus and Phillips and McCourty blasting reporters for asking questions? I thought that is how you celebrate in Buffalo. At least that is how the Bills did.
I agree those guys should’ve just bit the bullet and answered the question, but it was an incredibly douchey question

I agree those guys should’ve just bit the bullet and answered the question, but it was an incredibly douchey question

I think this is one of the reasons that Belichick conducts press conferences the way he does. He answers stupid questions very generically and consistently because if he had to actually answer all of them he'd probably end up directly calling someone in the media an idiot. I don't blame the media 100%, because their entire livelihood is now about getting clickbait sound bites (so the guy asking Hyde and Poyer that question probably just got a bonus), but man some of the things they ask are just a waste of everyone's time and not worth the oxygen consumed to utter them. But we demand that they get asked over and over again, every game, sometimes multiple times a week. It's asinine.

They hate their coach

When Slater retires he should just transition straight into an NFL level special teams coach. The talent and experience and ability is obvious to see.

When Slater retires he should just transition straight into an NFL level special teams coach. The talent and experience and ability is obvious to see.

He would not have made Kneal, Harry the DEEP man & Gunner the UP man on that 1st-quarter Billdos punt, that's for dam sure.

I wonder if they would reprise the character coach position. Slater would easily be a better fit than Easterby, who turned out to not have any character.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back