PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Locker Room Celebration - The Everyone Loves KB Edition (Post Titans Win)

Links to cool things
Drew Bledsoe looks so much bigger than mac

Last edited:
So... did I hear this right, is the nickname for David Andrews "Freakshow?"

Christopher+Meloni2.jpg

You watch the games, you watch the locker room clips, how can you not love this team. Especially BB - he has that balance between praise and focus.

And his stiff-arm technique is pretty damn good - right for the face mask.

edit: and the ability to keep the focus after a loss - never get too up, never get too down. Own the loss, and fix what's broken (instead of fixing the blame).

You watch the games, you watch the locker room clips, how can you not love this team. Especially BB - he has that balance between praise and focus.

And his stiff-arm technique is pretty damn good - right for the face mask.

edit: and the ability to keep the focus after a loss - never get too up, never get too down. Own the loss, and fix what's broken (instead of fixing the blame).

With all the new and young guys, the attention to the coach is the most intense I've ever seen. Many of them almost in awe, can't quite believe they are there.

Either that or they are thinking, "When will the old man shut up so I can get in the shower and start resting." But I doubt it.

There is something so special about this team, they have exceeded all expectations I had at the beginning of the year, you can't help but love them.

With all the new and young guys, the attention to the coach is the most intense I've ever seen. Many of them almost in awe, can't quite believe they are there.

Either that or they are thinking, "When will the old man shut up so I can get in the shower and start resting." But I doubt it.
Playing for the GOAT head coach is a unique selling point in the free agent marketplace. After what he is doing this year it will only become more of a draw.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back