PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Celebration (Bengals) & Welcome Back TB12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my favorite one yet.

Strangely enough, what I loved most about that video was the beginning -- the exchange between Kraft and Hightower. The way those comments were said and the attitude behind it, that's a personal relationship right there. Business is still business, but when I see things like that it makes me think that Hightower wants to be here and they can come to an agreement to an extension at some point, even if it's the proverbial 11th hour.

Love these, thanks a lot for posting!

Strangely enough, what I loved most about that video was the beginning -- the exchange between Kraft and Hightower. The way those comments were said and the attitude behind it, that's a personal relationship right there. Business is still business, but when I see things like that it makes me think that Hightower wants to be here and they can come to an agreement to an extension at some point, even if it's the proverbial 11th hour.

Boookended by the ending, father-son chest bump in a professional yet personal-family relationship in a dream job. Has to make you jealous, just a little ;)

Kinda weird Chris Evans (Captain America) is standing in the background in the locker room. Even he couldnt miss Brady's return I guess

"Look you guys know, I've said this many times and it's the truth; coaches don't win games they lose 'em. Players win 'em. And I'm lucky I've been coaching a lot of great players. Alright, let's get ready to go this week. On to Pittsburgh, on to Pittsburgh."

:cool:

Boookended by the ending, father-son chest bump in a professional yet personal-family relationship in a dream job. Has to make you jealous, just a little ;)

That why I never understood why ANYONE would leave for a bit more money. I just flat out can't. You aren't this successful for this long by luck. Or even just TB. You need great players around him to compete for the SB year in and year out. Look at those for us at least, down years, where the talent level around TB wasn't the highest. He covered up a lot of ills, but I'd want to be a player that makes it easier on him, and him make it easier on me.

It's more to say anyone of the big FAs are absolute morons if they leave for a bit more money. No one cares how much money you made. People will remember playoff performances and rings.

Did they not come out as a team or do they always announce starting lineups?

Did they not come out as a team or do they always announce starting lineups?

Nah, they all came out as a team. I think they just announce the lineup plainly.

"Look you guys know, I've said this many times and it's the truth; coaches don't win games they lose 'em. Players win 'em. And I'm lucky I've been coaching a lot of great players. Alright, let's get ready to go this week. On to Pittsburgh, on to Pittsburgh."

:cool:
Sure to come...

CSNNE: Belichick throws staff under the bus, tune in for Felger, Mazz and Tanguay's thoughts and opinions on Belichick's statement.

The Ugly Trinity.
Need to find a frequency nobody can access to put them on. It'd be a quality use of tax payers money to sponsor.

Need to find a frequency nobody can access to put them on. It'd be a quality use of tax payers money to sponsor.

How about one of those member-supported foreign stations all the way up the dial at 107.9 or something...you know, the ones who still sign off at 7PM and all you hear is static after. They could fit there.

Wait.. I'm confused! Didn't and that ex analyst for that network that is the source of
All NFL say "They hate their coach"?

No jealousy at all. I revel in it. Remember when BB got the gatorade bath with his dad? I hope Steve gets one with his dad after winning the superbowl someday.

Truly touching. The look on BB's face when he hoisted that ball was pure ecstasy. It was a privilege just to watch that video, I can only imagine what it must have been like to be in that room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back