PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

*****Lions vs Cowboys MNF Game Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
cowboys are damn good. on both sides of the ball

on the other hand, the lions stink. rodgers will rip them up and clinch the mvp. undeserved but al michaels and collinsworthless are going to hype his sunday night performance to influence the idiot writers. matt ryan should get it, since he beat rodgers and has a better record.
Rodgers doesn't deserve MVP because he stunk it up in that 6 game stretch. He is a big part why they are fighting for a playoff spot in week 17

Why the hell cant any Detroit rec's get open? I didn't think Dallas's secondary was that good. They just fell apart.

4 game suspension kills tb's chances. funny he missed 4 games but has as many wins as matty ice/rodgers.

one of the cowboy rookies should get the mvp.

I seriously do not understand the fascination with Prescott. Dallas would probably have just as many wins with Brissett

GB could. I even think Atlanta could. Add in the Giants and that's 3.

I think Atlanta and Green Bay would really struggle to stop the run. And I dont trust Seattles defense especially without Thomas

"what've u done for me lately" :rolleyes:

Its funny because the brady naysayers arguement is he didnt play all the games, well he was consistent for all 12 and played at the highest level, He never ever sucked, not one game

typical lions usually choking toward end of season...

Why the hell cant any Detroit rec's get open? I didn't think Dallas's secondary was that good. They just fell apart.

I have been watching on and off, but I don't recall a lot of running plays by Detroit. Hard to pass when the opponent knows it's coming.

This is quite a display by the Lions. I don't think I can stomach the slobbering all over Dallas this week. Skip will be sickening. At least he'll be stroking the Pats too. Marbles mouth will be searching for excuses all morning

I seriously do not understand the fascination with Prescott. Dallas would probably have just as many wins with Brissett
I don't usually post here too much, but I'm always here and I usually agree with your insights. Not so much this time, though. I think that kid is for real and Dallas might have hit the jackpot drafting him.

Detroit does not possess cat-like qualities. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand