PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Linda Holliday Snaps Back At Instagram Comment About Tom Brady

I can understand the sentiment, but I think fans also need to understand the situation. The debate of Brady vs Belichick divorce has to be reconciled when all the dust settles, which will probably take 5 years minimum. To summarily say one won or lost based on one year is not smart and there certainly isn't any reason to troll either one of their families for this stuff.
But we are in year one right now and the scoreboard is directly in Brady's favor. It was always going to get discussed no matter which way it went and that is fair. I mean Brady probably does not have 5 years left so we have to keep it to the here and now.

Boston sports media and fans . They will dump on their coach or player as soon as s**t hits the fan. Next october, people will be calling for belichick's head after pats lose a game .

Belichick knows people are keeping score on who's doing what without the other and clearly to this point it's a landslide in favor of Brady. Tampa Bay can get smoked in Lambeau, it won't change the current narrative, Brady's had a successful season while bb has not. It can only get worse for bb, not better, and he knows it. That said, bb and linda will be sporting foam cheese wedges on Sunday.

Pretty ridiculous for her to respond, especially throwing shade at Brady when had nothing to do with any of these messages. What’s really brutal is that once this became public people went through her social media history and found she had liked comments like “f*ck Brady and Gronk, go Pats”. Not the classiest girl out there.

Pretty ridiculous for her to respond, especially throwing shade at Brady when had nothing to do with any of these messages. What’s really brutal is that once this became public people went through her social media history and found she had liked comments like “f*ck Brady and Gronk, go Pats”. Not the classiest girl out there.

Seriously who cares. When Giselle did the same thing did you think that meant Tom complains about WRs at home?

Seriously who cares. When Giselle did the same thing did you think that meant Tom complains about WRs at home?
Not even remotely similar. Giselle reacted with a camera in her face 5 minutes after her husband lost the SB. Linda on multiple occasions while sitting in her living room weeks after the Pats season ended took unprovoked shots at Brady.

Not even remotely similar. Giselle reacted with a camera in her face 5 minutes after her husband lost the SB. Linda on multiple occasions while sitting in her living room weeks after the Pats season ended took unprovoked shots at Brady.
This. There’s no comparison between a “heat of the moment” type thing and a dumb response you needed to type up and send. Even dumber when she made herself out to be a martyr saying she would only keep her personal friends and go private after “a few hours”. She deleted no one.

Yeah agree. That's fine. But to insinuate this means Belichick is stewing at home is ridiculous. Again it's loser gossip mongers with an axe to grind with Belichick when this is a non-story
I don't know how I missed this originally. I came back to this thread to see if there were any pictures. ;)

I agree that what Linda says isn't a reflection of Bill's feelings, but she is the GF of a public figure, just like Gisele was. I can picture Bill telling her not to respond but her doing it anyway. My wife has done the same type of thing a few times over the years.

I can understand the sentiment, but I think fans also need to understand the situation. The debate of Brady vs Belichick divorce has to be reconciled when all the dust settles, which will probably take 5 years minimum. To summarily say one won or lost based on one year is not smart and there certainly isn't any reason to troll either one of their families for this stuff.
I'm no Twit, but my understanding is that Linda fired the first shot by criticizing Tom after the Bucs win over the Saints. If true she asked for trouble when she did that.

I'm no Twit, but my understanding is that Linda fired the first shot by criticizing Tom after the Bucs win over the Saints. If true she asked for trouble when she did that.
Between that and "liking" posts that say "F Brady and Gronk" she doesn't seem like the bright bulb.

This is awesome. All over sports radio today. Bill's fiancé got into on Instagram about Bill/Brady. You know Bill must be smoking mad that she posted this.

Clearly she must be repeating what Bill himself feels. She's just a mirror for Bill's emotions.

When Gisele was saying that we were all thinking that's what Brady must be saying/feeling/thinking.

So given the above, it's clear that Bill is emotionally involved in Brady's season and clearly sees Brady's success as a threat to his own legacy. And in fact it betrays his reasons for letting Brady go, which a lot of suspect was that he wanted to show he could win without Brady.

he wanted to show he could win without Brady
That's the delicious irony of the whole thing... the miserable bastard kicked Brady out of town because he wanted to show everyone he could win without Brady. Belichick didn't count on his team falling below .500 for the first time since Brady wasn't the starting quarterback; meanwhile Brady is leading his new team to a Super Bowl. Now anyone who's not irrationally gripping onto IBWT sees the last 20 years in New England for what is really was... the greatest quarterback of all-time carrying a franchise to unprecedented success.

Belichick wants everyone to believe he's the puppet master and all his players (including the quarterback) are the puppets. Do your job is Belichick's way of conveying Do It My Way so he can take credit for all the success. It simply hasn't worked for Belichick when he hasn't had the quarterback. Belichick is nothing without Brady. Just another guy... what he was in Cleveland and what he has been without Brady in New England.

That's the delicious irony of the whole thing... the miserable bastard kicked Brady out of town because he wanted to show everyone he could win without Brady. Belichick didn't count on his team falling below .500 for the first time since Brady wasn't the starting quarterback; meanwhile Brady is leading his new team to a Super Bowl. Now anyone who's not irrationally gripping onto IBWT sees the last 20 years in New England for what is really was... the greatest quarterback of all-time carrying a franchise to unprecedented success.

Belichick wants everyone to believe he's the puppet master and all his players (including the quarterback) are the puppets. Do your job is Belichick's way of conveying Do It My Way so he can take credit for all the success. It simply hasn't worked for Belichick when he hasn't had the quarterback. Belichick is nothing without Brady. Just another guy... what he was in Cleveland and what he has been without Brady in New England.

Makes sense!

To her..... yes..... and she repeated it and let it slip.

You think Tom wasn't complaining to her he had Myeres and Harry and Gunner to throw to? and no TEs.......... come on.

To her..... yes..... and she repeated it and let it slip.

You think Tom wasn't complaining to her he had Myeres and Harry and Gunner to throw to? and no TEs.......... come on.

When Welker was on the team you mean ???

IIRC- after the 2nd loss to New Jersey, Gisele was walking out of the stadium & people were taunting her & shouting **** about Brady, a guy goes “Eli owns Brady” or something like that, and she angrily said- without even looking at the guy..”my husband cannot fvvcking throw and catch the ball”... and her comment was blown so out of proportion it’s ludicrous. Funny thing- she was correct, also..this incident is in no way similar to Linda/Karen’s sour posts & likes on social media.

IIRC- after the 2nd loss to New Jersey, Gisele was walking out of the stadium & people were taunting her & shouting **** about Brady, a guy goes “Eli owns Brady” or something like that, and she angrily said- without even looking at the guy..”my husband cannot fvvcking throw and catch the ball”... and her comment was blown so out of proportion it’s ludicrous. Funny thing- she was correct, also..this incident is in no way similar to Linda/Karen’s sour posts & likes on social media.
Yeah she was being chirped big time - totally understandable reaction.

That's why I always will think of The Squirrel as the guy who time after came up big when it counted in single game elimination situations. He had his drops too, but with the game on the line and hope waning, he came through. The Lombardis are the result.
Dola, as well.

Remember when Giselle once famously yelled 'My husband can't throw the ball and catch it at the same time' ? That was great. And also meant nothing with respect to what Brady himself thought.

This gossip thread belongs in the Brady forum not here.
Clearly, given that their protective instincts have kicked in despite the equanimity of the respective principals (Brady and Belichick,) we should just skip ahead a step and let Gisele and Linda solve these issues mano a mano, or "hand to hand" (HA. So no, not womano a womano.)

I will leave the ground rules and attire for this clash of advocates to the halftime wife/partner-wrestling federation. I only ask that if Nickelodeon gets involved they leave out the fluorescent green coloring from the slime, that's just aesthetics.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back