PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Linda Holliday Snaps Back At Instagram Comment About Tom Brady

amfootball

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
This is awesome. All over sports radio today. Bill's fiancé got into on Instagram about Bill/Brady. You know Bill must be smoking mad that she posted this.

Remember when Giselle once famously yelled 'My husband can't throw the ball and catch it at the same time' ? That was great. And also meant nothing with respect to what Brady himself thought.

This gossip thread belongs in the Brady forum not here.

Last edited:
This belongs in the Brady forum not here.
This just happened yesterday. This is not Brady specific. This is a news story that is breaking today about what she posted in relation to Brady/Bill.

She may have just gotten herself a visit from the Turk. BB doesn't like people speaking out of turn.

She may have just gotten herself a visit from the Turk. BB doesn't like people speaking out of turn.

Just stupid, maybe its because this place is my only social media, I have never had any snapface and will never. I tell every kid that asks to delete every social media account you have, it is like going to a strip club after midnight, absolutley no good will ever come from it!

Everyday, someone's life is ruined because of something they have posted on social media. Its like putting a gun to your own head and being suprised when it goes off!

Whatever. She's entitled to her opinion.

Just another example of how the wheels have come off a bit at One Patriot Place.

Whatever. She's entitled to her opinion.

Yeah remember when Giselle ranted famously that Tom Brady can't throw and catch the ball at the same time.

She's going to have to sit a few plays out after this...

This is being discussed in the Tampa thread but what this means to me is that her and Bill are very aware of what Brady is doing and it probably isn't making Bill happy to see him playing in the NFCCG.

This is being discussed in the Tampa thread but what this means to me is that her and Bill are very aware of what Brady is doing and it probably isn't making Bill happy to see him playing in the NFCCG.
Yep. Must be a lot of discussions at home.

Then he is going to be really pissed when he wins another Superbowl

Bertrand and Zo said apparently people are now finding posts she liked and one was "F Brady and Gronk! Go Pats Bill will lead us". I guess she posted something about taking her page private and she hates the media trolls. Looks like there is some sensitivity in the Belichick household.

Just stupid, maybe its because this place is my only social media, I have never had any snapface and will never. I tell every kid that asks to delete every social media account you have, it is like going to a strip club after midnight, absolutley no good will ever come from it!

Everyday, someone's life is ruined because of something they have posted on social media. Its like putting a gun to your own head and being suprised when it goes off!
The documentary /the social dilemma, made by some of the people behind facebook, google and twitter, reveals what's behind the curtain. It's fascinating as well as scary.

Oh, look, it's the regular crowd, rolling in their Brady/Belichick rumor-mill mudpit. How nice.

I wonder how "awesome" this would be to them if it was Giselle posting these things.

A few thoughts:

1.) Holliday posting this doesn't say a single thing about where Belichick's head is at. For all we know, Holliday is watching and Bill is in his office distracted. To assume Holliday's frustrations are a proxy for Bill's frustrations is just that, an assumption. To further extrapolate that Bill is actively unhappy because of Tom Brady's success in Tampa is utterly preposterous and shows just how absurd the Brady-Belichick discussions have gotten.

Belichick girlfriend unhappy > therefore Belichick must be unhappy > therefore Belichick hates Brady > therefore Belichick is sensitive

^^^^ If that is your thought process, take a step back and check yourself because the above set of assumptions are unfounded and aren't necessarily true. Rather, the above reveals one's underlying assumptions/bias.

Again, let me be extremely clear: If you think Bill Belichick is actively rooting against, and/or is unhappy about Tom Brady's success, you are dead wrong and should reevaluate the way you understand Belichick, because you're way off-base. If that is the position one is taking, you can effectively be tossed in the garbage-bin with all the folks who've written-off Brady as a player/person simply because he's wearing a different uniform. The two stances are no different, demonstrate clear bias, and undermine any credibility the person has as an objective observer.

1a.) If Belichick is frustrated, I can assure you it's with the media, not with Brady himself. The media and fans who've turned their back on him in less than a full season after he built 20 teams over the course of 20 years, appeared in 9 Super Bowls and won 6. Belichick is far from perfect but the stuff we've seen here (and across the entire media landscape) is beyond the pale (and in most cases, just plain inaccurate).

Last edited:
Bertrand and Zo said apparently people are now finding posts she liked and one was "F Brady and Gronk! Go Pats Bill will lead us". I guess she posted something about taking her page private and she hates the media trolls. Looks like there is some sensitivity in the Belichick household.
Oh man. That is comedy gold. We knew there was animosity there but it is much bigger maybe than we know with Bill.

Again, let me be extremely clear: If you think Bill Belichick is actively rooting against, and/or is unhappy about Tom Brady's success, you are dead wrong and should reevaluate the way you understand Belichick, because you're way off-base. If that is the position one is taking, you can effectively be tossed in the garbage-bin with all the folks who've written-off Brady as a player/person simply because he's wearing a different uniform. The two stances are no different, demonstrate clear bias, and undermine any credibility the person has as an objective observer.
Pot meet Kettle.

How do you know this?

Oh, look, it's the regular crowd, rolling in their Brady/Belichick rumor-mill mudpit. How nice.

I wonder how "awesome" this would be to them if it was Giselle posting these things.

A few thoughts:

1.) Holliday posting this doesn't say a single thing about where Belichick's head is at. For all we know, Holliday is watching and Bill is in his office distracted. To assume Holliday's frustrations are a proxy for Bill's frustrations is just that, an assumption. To further extrapolate that Bill is actively unhappy because of Tom Brady's success in Tampa is utterly preposterous and shows just how absurd the Brady-Belichick discussions have gotten.

1a.) If Belichick is frustrated, I can assure you it's with the media, not with Brady himself. The media and fans who've turned their back on him in less than a full season after he built 20 teams over the course of 20 years, appeared in 9 Super Bowls and won 6. Belichick is far from perfect but the stuff we've seen here (and across the entire media landscape) is beyond the pale (and in most cases, just plain inaccurate).
So you're mad at everyone for speculating on Bill's thoughts on Brady but you are claiming you know exactly how he feels?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back